Author Topic: ~|:|~ Live to escape ~|:|~ Supernatural/Human Rp. {Mature} {Open & Accepting}  (Read 24731 times)

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Howl.....howl to the moon.
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack awoke with a jump as he looked around quickly. He was sitting at a steel table in the middle of a white room. He went to move, but his hands and feet were chained to the chair. He tried wiggling out of his restraints, but nothing was working. He moved his hands and gripped onto the chain. Before he could yank it free with his strength, someone walked through the door. A small, short women that had red hair. She had a white coat on and her badge said he name was Pam and that she was the co-supervisor.
 "Hello Zack," she stated as she walked over to the chair on the opposite side of the table. She sat down and crossed her hands on top of the table.
 "Where's my sister?" Zack growled.
 Pam chuckled. "Trust me she's in good hands," she mumbled and tapped the top of the table. "Now I have a few questions for you," she stated and pulled out a tiny notepad. "Since you're a shapeshifter I assume that you and your sister were born like that."
 Zack had keep himself from smiling. Pam thought he was a shapeshifter, so that gave him the extra surprise he needed. The school did not know about his extra strength or extra speed.
 "So I also assume that since you too were alone, that your parents died."
 A low growl rumbled out of Zack's throat as he gripped onto the chair he was sitting in.
 "Oh...touchy subject eh?" Pam teased and stood to her feet. "How did they die huh? Was it your fault? Or your sisters?"
 Zack shut his eyes, anger taking over him. He snarled. He could feel his claws lengthen as he bit his lip to try and hide his now growing fangs. His fangs lengthen and pierced the flesh on his lip.

Offline silverMarie

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
Omg, I'm sorry T.T)

Karliah Smith
Karliah sat on the twin sized bed, her eyes were red from her crying and her face was wet from her tears. She didn't know what to do or what to think, she just wanted to get back to her friends. Suddenly, the door clicked then opened, a tall blonde woman stood there with a large bag over her shoulder "Hello, and welcome to the school of the supernatural." she smiled and walked in before closing the door "We welcome you and hope you learn everything you need to know here." She set the bag down next to Karliah "Where's Zack? Kristen? Alice?" she asked "Your friend Alice needs more evaluating first, Zack and Kristen will join you in here shortly." She picked up her radio "Pam, will you finish up then bring them to room 205?" Karliah listened "Yeah, almost done here." The blonde woman smiled "See? You just need patience."

Visit my Deviantart!

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
(It's okay =))

Zack Willow

Zack kept his eyes shut as he listened to Pam talk into her walkie talkie. He took a deep breath and looked up at her. "Is that all you wanted from me? To tease me about my parents. You're all sick," he mumbled and looked down. He had to make sure that there was no way that these people found out about his parents.
 "Zack, I wouldn't of done that if I didn't have to. I had to make sure you can control your anger before I just let you run around the school," she mumbled and scribbled something down on her papers.
 "Well that's a sick way of testing someones anger," he growled and cut his eyes up at her.
 She chuckled. "Yeah you've got me there....well it seems that we are done here. I'm going to take you back into the room with your friends."
 "Where's my sister?"
 "And she will join you soon. She is getting questioned as well," she stated and walked behind Zack. She unhooked his hands from the chair, but quickly hooked them behind his back. She helped him to his feet and pushed him along, out of the room. His eyes sweeped the hallways, trying to find an escape or any idea of where all his friends were.
 Pam opened a door and shoved Zack inside. Zack stumbled forward, but regained his footing. He looked up and noticed a tall blonde women standing in the middle of the room. He then looked over at Karliah, and his chest immediately ached when he saw that her face was streaked with tears.

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah wiped the moisture from her cheeks with the back of her hand when her friends entered the room. She instantly lit up at the sight of them "Okay now that were are all settled.." the blonde woman said, Karliah found out her name was Sarah, as she looked through the bag. She handed all of them a sheet of paper "Here are your class schedules, you will all be attended the same classes until we get more open spaces in other classes." she looked at the trio "Understand?" Karliah looked over the sheet "...Yes.." she said as her voice cracked and a tear fell onto the paper "Oh honey, you will be happy here." Sarah knelt down in front of her "How about if you show good behavior and are trustworthy we will let you visit your friends every once and a while?" Karliah looked up in surprise "Really?" she smiled "Yes." Sarah patter her shoulder then left the room "Have fun." Pam peered at them "You will not need to attend classes today since they have already started, you will spend the weekend in this dorm until Monday." Karliah watched Pam leave the room and lock the door. Karliah stared at the door for a moment then at Zack and Kristen before laying on the bed and facing the blank white wall.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice West

Alice shouted with anger as she was picked up and tossed into the room with Karliah, she spat out blood on the floor, wiping her face blood stains on her wrist. Alice looked around for a while she then spotted a blanket underneath the bed, she turned into a wolf and ripped it out from underneath and dragged it to Karliah, turning back she sat in the corner not really panicking, what use was it to panic anyway? They would still keep us here, Alice thought in her head she got up her black leathered boots clicking on the ground she grabbed her fists and punched the door, as hard as she could, repeatedly and repeatedly 'BANG' 'BANG!'

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

As soon as the women left the room, Zack wiggled his hands and grabbed the base of the handcuffs. He held tightly and ripped them apart. He growled to himself and pulled them off of his hands. He threw them onto the floor and rubbed his wrists. They were sore, but nothing that couldn't heal easily.
 Kristen ran forward and hugged him tightly. She laid her head on her chest and took a deep breath.
 Zack hugged her back, but looked up at his friends. "Are you both okay?" He asked and glanced at Karliah and Alice.

Koolwolfe

Alice West

Alice replied with a harsh "No, are you stupid to think I am ok?" Glaring at him.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:26:51 am by Madyia »

Offline silverMarie

• View Profile
    • My Deviantart

Karliah Smith
Karliah didn't answer Zack's question, she just kinda laid there not making a sound. She pulled the blanket Alice had given her higher and over her face and let small tears drip onto the bed. Karliah wan't afraid she was just angry and confused, she was like a lost puppy. The only sounds coming from under the blanket were her sniffles and an occasional cry, but that was it. She felt like her voice had been silenced and that no one would listen.

Visit my Deviantart!

Koolwolfe

Alice West

Alice continued to glare at Zack until her friend's sniffling and crying came into her ear drums. Alice turned into a dog and hopped onto the bed, crawling under neath the blanket her bottom and tail hanging out of the blanket she barked saying "It's alright. I know a way out but it is in one of the class rooms, until then act willing to do what ever they say..okay?" Alice hated Zack at the moment for asking such a idiotic question.

Offline akemi1999

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile

Zack Willow

Zack glared at Alice, a very low growl rolling out before he could stop it. "look I know we are all going through a lot right now, but that doesn't mean you have to take it out on me. I care about the well being of all of you....and of course I realize that....well we are not in the best condition right now, but at the moment there is absolutely nothing I can do about it," he mumbled and pulled Kristen over to the corner of the room. He sat her down and knelled in front of her. "Are you okay?"
 Kristen whipped her tears from her face and looked up at her brother. She nodded and pulled her knees up to her chest.
 "It's going to be okay...I promise. I will protect you no matter what," Zack stated and pushed a piece of her hair behind her ear. "Just hang on a little while longer," he mumbled and stood back up. He leaned against the wall, next to Kristen, and looked over at Karliah's weeping form. He sighed and looked down.