Author Topic: The Good 'Ol Days  (Read 12919 times)

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
Re: The Good 'Ol Days
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2016, 11:14:20 pm »
Nikki nodded "God, I hate the world today." She muttered under her breath as she walked away Aishu following behind.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 101
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2016, 11:16:04 pm »
"Doesn't get much better." Cody sighed and walked back to her supplies, unbagging the small dog. She played with the dog's ears for a few minutes, soothed by the tender lapping of the dog's tongue against her rough, bruised hands.

Feel to pm/whisper me if you have any questions or just want to chat.
nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2016, 11:20:23 pm »
Mykael watched the other people curiously. "Drama's not the most important thing to get worried about right now," he muttered, grabbing Gregory gently in his hands and petting the gecko.

Offline Necropossum

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Goatlinqs.exe has crashed
    • MayasiRin
    • Goatlinqs_jpg
    • View Profile
    • ColorsLive
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2016, 11:21:57 pm »
Nikki stopped in front of a nearby tree. She grumbled to herself "Time to go scrounge up an axe or risk my spear to make some measly arrows" She sighed. Aishu nudged Nikki in the direction they had come from, Nikki patted the dog "I know, I should just leave the arrows for now. I'm better with a spear anyways." She mumbled nodding to the medium sized dog. The two began walking back.

Signature drawn by Me

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2016, 11:41:13 pm »

As the lass continued to make her way through the camp, a few voices not too far off caught her attention, and by the sound of it they weren't best pleased. Stopping for a moment she'd furrow her brows, glancing down towards Rhett who seemed to just be glancing up at her, though, a few barks had caught her attention; Loki and Allie appeared to be bolting off towards the other dogs, her head shaking, "Allie, Loki", she'd call with a whistle, both dog obediently halting and making their way back to her. Petting each dog, she'd round a slight corner, just in time to see a few gathered figures; ones which she had seen before but didn't personally know, "This way", she'd simply speak, all three dogs following after the young lass as she now set off across the rubble-coated ground.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2016, 12:35:13 am »
Reece was about to open his mouth to respond to the girl when the other girl cut him short, a bit annoyed that she had stepped in. He could already tell they weren't going to be the nicest of people to each other. He let out a small grunt and leaned back against a piece of scrap metal that stook up from the pile of rubble. He let out a sigh and swung his leg over the other one, closing his eyes and tunning out the drama, as he had no time or interest in it.
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2016, 01:51:38 am »
Cody grunted and turned so that she was facing away from the others. The dog yapped again. "What? What do you want? I don't have any food right now." Creampuff continued to stare, blinking and yapping again. "Ugh, fine I'll walk you." Cody sighed and reached into her bag, pulling out a thin black tendril. Fastening it around the dog's neck, she placed Creampuff on the ground and started walking around the perimeter of the camp. She watched the dog carefully, making sure that the dog did not eat or step on any broken glass or other debris, but she stared protectively at her supplies at every pause and heel.

nya

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2016, 06:37:05 pm »
Mykael sighed, heading inside his tent to lie down and rest. (Sorry, quick/short post)

Offline Wyldercat

• The Crimson Cryptic
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • yare yare daze
    • bugbearbear
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2016, 06:39:18 pm »
Cody glanced at the boy briefly, before walking the dog around her own tent.

nya

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2016, 11:49:32 pm »

After walking in a small circle over the rubble, Ashleigh would return to the place which she was in not too long ago. Though, now it seemed most from earlier had left, but one remained, and it appeared he was laying down, probably drowning out everyone and everything around him. With a shrug of her shoulders, she'd turn to the three dogs which quickly followed, petting each one as they passed. Finding a place to set herself down, Ash would now throw the green tennis ball which she had been carrying around - was time to allow the dogs to enjoy themselves somewhat. Since she wouldn't be any time soon, she didn't see why not.

Setting herself down, shuffling around and getting herself comfortable, she'd throw the ball up several times, before drawing her arm back slightly and launching the ball forward. The youngest two of the three; Allie and Loki, didn't seem to hesitate; they whipped around and darted after the ball, Rhett seeming to protectively stay by his masters side. Petting the Malinois as he watched the duo continuously run back and forth, Ashleigh focused her attention on the two chasing their toy, the dog by her side, and what was going on around her - which didn't seem to be much. There wasn't too much do do any more, sadly, and now they'd need to make do with what they could, entertain themselves, or they'd be living a rather boring life for quite some time.
Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.