Author Topic: ~P~A~R~A~D~I~S~E~  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Tazmania

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Call me Tazz :3 (Or Tazzer)
    • View Profile
~P~A~R~A~D~I~S~E~
« on: January 01, 2013, 08:25:32 pm »
PARADISE

Chapter 1: Flood

As lions left their dens from waking, I trotted carefully down the stable rocks to the Savannah to the hunting leader "Samira have you seen Tama and Kia?" She asked "Yes, they just woke up." I replied sitting down and waiting for them "They said they're coming." I said polietely, thats when they arrived. "Alright, lets go." We trotted along the Savannah until we saw some gazelle, "Samira, sneak from the right, Tama the left, Kia the back. I'll go from the front." She whispered, quickly we trotted to our sides and slowly went for the smallest (But adult) gazelle, once we were close enough, we lunged onto the gazelle, it was immeaditely killed. We brought it back to the kingdom and put it down, the king ate first, obviously. There was just enough left for the others and the cubs. An hour later, billions of animals were running past the kingdom and birds were zooming over "Whats going on?!" He roared as a cheetah ran up "FLOOD! RUN!" She simply said and zoomed off, I looked at the horizion and suddenly roaring was heard, it got louder and louder by the second, quickly Zami, my cub, ran under my legs "Mum, whats going on?" She asked, terror in her voice, Tama walked to my side but then, a hell load of water zoomed over the Savannah "RUN!" The king yelled, we all turned and ran for our lives, we weren't fast enough, the flood caught us and we were washed away.

Chapter 2: Where the hell are we?

"Uuugh.. My head.." I moaned as I opened my eyes slowly to see palms trees and parrots flying everywhere "Where the hell am I..?", I looked to the left and saw Tama, I looked to the right and saw Zami "Oh thank god.." I stood and nudged Zami "Zami, get up." I said in a quiet voice, she opened her eyes and got up "MUM! YOUR OK!" She beamed and hugged me, I smiled and she let go, as she looked around she was starstruck "Whoooa.." Suddenly Tama woke up, gazing at the beautiful island. "Can we explore mum? Can we?!" Zami smiled bouncing "Oh fine, come on." I laughed and walked into the jungle.
Put a gun to my head, pull the trigger. And you die, because I'm death.

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
Re: ~P~A~R~A~D~I~S~E~
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2013, 01:38:42 pm »
owo Interesting, well written story there!
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations