Author Topic: The Lone Survivor ~ Prologue (Contains minor blood)  (Read 1286 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
The Lone Survivor ~ Prologue (Contains minor blood)
« on: June 26, 2013, 12:19:37 pm »
Deep in a jurassic forest a stegosaur mother guards her nest of 10 eggs. She loved each of them the same, and she knew her mate, Rihitiku, did too. He was at the edge of the clearing, browsing on low shrubs. Rihitiku's plates on his back were slightly red, to warn off predators. Aura, the mother, did not think it was enough though. Aura saw a nearby stick with some leaves on it, and placed it on her eggs. Rihitiku turned from his browsing spot, and lumbered over. When he reached the nest he took his time to sniff each egg. He then nuzzled Aura and lumbered to his grazing spot. But suddenly he stopped and sniffed the air. His plates turned blood-red. He turned and bellowed to Aura, "Guard the eggs! NOW!" Just as he bellowed that, a pack of Allosaurus lunged into the clearing! Aura stood over her eggs and swung her spike tail, daring any allosaur that came close to her eggs. Rihitiku swung his tail and it caught an Allosaur on the leg. He swung it the other way, and the body scraped the already bloody floor. Suddenly two Allosaurs lept onto Rihitiku from both sides! Aura wanted to help, but it would put her eggs in extreme danger. Another Allosaur tore at his plate. Bellowing, he thrashed his tail from side to side, rarely catching anything but air. Aura had to help. She wished her eggs good luck, and stampeded over. An allosaur blocked her path and chomped onto her front leg. She bellowed. Just out of the corner of her eyes she saw the pack swarm Rihitiku, "Rihitiku! NOO!!!" She lunged free and spiked the Allosaur in the head. He was dead before he hit the ground. Rihitiku weakly looked towards her, "A-Aura.. I love you...ta-take care of t-the eggs....." He stopped thrashing his tail and his plates lost their redness. The Allosaurs brought him to the ground. Aura turned, and the Allosaurs charged, not for her, but for her nest! Aura stood in front of it. She flushed her plates as red as they would go, swung her tail, and bellowed as hard and as loud as her lunged allowed. The Allosaurs slowed to a stop. They suddenly roared and charged again. Aura swung her tail and caught an Allosaur in the ribcage. He screeched and died. Aura's vision went bloody. The Allosaurs started to steal eggs, and ran with them. Aura released the Allosaur from her spiketail grip. She limped over to the only egg remaining. She nuzzled it, "I..I want to name y-you Confortare...it means..courage. Be strong.." She fell limp, and joined Rihitiku in paradise.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 05:44:40 pm by Dunastar »

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Survivor ~ Prologue (Contains blood)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 05:46:11 pm »
When are you going to post chapter one T^T I can already tell this will be a cool story!

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline horsefriend

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Rawrese and her daughter, Ceena.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lone Survivor ~ Prologue (Contains blood)
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 07:49:01 pm »
Awesome prologue! i hope you come out with chapter 1

This was a gift from my friend on deviantART, cross-creature(Her name here is AlbinoGhost)