Author Topic: Jayfeather55's FH Stuff [2017! Actually consolidating things!]  (Read 266078 times)

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Shark, zombdog, Asian buildings/bridges, ostrich etc! Jayfeather55's FH Stuf
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2011, 12:30:13 am »
Did you read the readme?

Offline LupusK

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • My desire to inspire
    • LupusKing
    • View Profile
    • Read my stories
Re: Shark, zombdog, Asian buildings/bridges, ostrich etc! Jayfeather55's FH Stuf
« Reply #121 on: November 09, 2011, 01:14:47 pm »
aww man it .rar never good with them :(
Feedback is a blessing.

Good feedback is encouragement.
Bad Feedback is motivation.

Offline Meiari

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • The RP Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2011, 08:38:04 pm »
That I did, I've never loaded something with object maker before though. XD I'm a bit of a map noob.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 13, 2011, 05:15:49 pm »
Ahh, just type in the mesh names {    bio_corpse_plant.mesh and base_corpce.mesh} into the mesh tab area thingy. The material should load with it too.

kamila12

« Reply #124 on: November 14, 2011, 03:01:06 pm »
hi i need help to get it to work i have download it but i cant use any of the thing i have download :'( please help whit my probleome   :-[

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2011, 02:16:23 am »
 Ey' Jay. Ish Duckeh.. I wanna make a random map with lots o' colors and lights and what not. XD Can you tell meh how to color like spheres or cubes and what not? Thanksh...
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

jackle

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2011, 10:25:20 pm »
When ever I try to open CAVE FH crashes, could you help me with this?

wolfgirl56

« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2011, 10:35:58 pm »
...this is epic.

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 16, 2011, 02:28:53 am »
hi i need help to get it to work i have download it but i cant use any of the thing i have download :'( please help whit my probleome   :-[

Ok. Just follow this: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10011.0
Ey' Jay. Ish Duckeh.. I wanna make a random map with lots o' colors and lights and what not. XD Can you tell meh how to color like spheres or cubes and what not? Thanksh...
Here you go: http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10239.0
When ever I try to open CAVE FH crashes, could you help me with this?
This is probably because CAVE is quiet big, and has a lot of vertices. Don't worry about it. I can't really help you with that. It's because OGRE {What FH runs with}, gets overloaded because of the size of the mesh.
...this is epic.
Yes, yes it is xD Thank yous!~

Offline LightningBolt123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 16, 2011, 05:12:54 pm »
You can make a map that has a desert floor or a forest feature. For the forest you can add many trees in the distance and bushes/shrubs. For the desert you can add acia trees. Or, if you prefer an added watermill, be creative on what you are doing.