Author Topic: Jayfeather55's FH Stuff [2017! Actually consolidating things!]  (Read 266153 times)

Offline Ducky

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Ebonystar calls forth SinClan!
    • View Profile
Re: Shark, zombdog, Asian buildings/bridges, ostrich etc! Jayfeather55's FH Stuf
« Reply #130 on: November 16, 2011, 10:57:48 pm »
o___e *Such a dummy* Thanksh Jay! 8D
Wonderful advice: BUT U R A GREAT PERSON. Not lazy, not selfish, not a jerk. Ignore them, is my advice. Thanks Twizzler!

Offline evelynn

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ^v^ Keep a Happy face, adopt a SMILEY! ^v^
    • View Profile
Re: Shark, zombdog, Asian buildings/bridges, ostrich etc! Jayfeather55's FH Stuf
« Reply #131 on: November 17, 2011, 01:11:26 am »
Hey! Maybe you could do a crocodile Or an object that looks like Shenzi, Banzai and Ed the hyenas!!

Pet's name: Lillina
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Come back horsie!!!

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2011, 10:49:11 pm »
Yurp, your wlecome :3

I have most of TLK characters! I just have to convert them.. DDD:

I'll do them eventually. Sorry for almost like, no updates. I'm just rarely able to get on the internet
://

Offline Motoko

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Augen auf- Ich komme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 25, 2011, 01:58:28 pm »
Cerberus from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles shouldn't be used without permission from CAPCOM for copyright reasons; It doesn't matter if you say "oh they're not mine" you still need the legal paperwork to use them.
Caught quicksand grip
Pull me in
Whisper faith in sickness

Offline BigCatsRock!

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 25, 2011, 09:19:58 pm »
I downlaoded the penguin mesh /penguin2 mesh and i opened it with winrar and i put everythign where im supposed to put them and when i go in-agme to make the object for a map I wanna make when i type in mesh the Texture is blank and i put The Textures in Texture file ! D: plz help!

Clickiez~ thnx

check out mah forum! http://www.funnyvidsandpics.proboards.com/index.cgi
( code: I like waffles= that u like pancakes)
User: do u like waffles?
Me: Nah, I like Waffles.
User: ??
Me: ;D
hurr hurr

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: November 25, 2011, 09:52:32 pm »
Cerberus from Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles shouldn't be used without permission from CAPCOM for copyright reasons; It doesn't matter if you say "oh they're not mine" you still need the legal paperwork to use them.

Honestly, if you have a problem, report me. Seriously, I found the mesh and converted it. Also, if these meshes are really illegal, I think the person who made it would already have taken it down if it had been illegal, or the website would have been shut down for hosting illegal meshes.

And, to whoever was bugging my about the Pooh, Ariel, and those meshes, here you go:
Here is the website: http://www.models-resource.com/psx_ps2/bleachheatthesoul7/sheet/1435
Here is the forums {You can find the info about the meshes and licenses on your own on the forum}:http://www.spriters-resource.com/
Here is the mother-site: http://vg-resource.com/

I was reading in the forums for the site, and I saw some stuff you might find interesting.
The meshes here are made by the people on the forums and stuff. That's just like Hammy, Thierry, and Glave.
I, again, honestly do not find that the meshes/textures here are directly from the games, but whatever. If you really have that much of a problem, contact the website and tell them.

I downlaoded the penguin mesh /penguin2 mesh and i opened it with winrar and i put everythign where im supposed to put them and when i go in-agme to make the object for a map I wanna make when i type in mesh the Texture is blank and i put The Textures in Texture file ! D: plz help!

Mhmk. You might have to load the textures onto the mesh. but, make sure you copy the penguin.MATERIAL file into { C:\FeralHeart\media\materials} too. Just try it. I think you already put the original texture file into {C:\FeralHeart\media\objects\my_objects}, right? Post back with results.
[/center
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 09:56:56 pm by Jayfeather55 »

Offline Wolf-Freak

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: December 01, 2011, 11:49:21 pm »
half of the herbs wont work for me.... any suggestions?
Greetings from your friendly neighborhood Wolfeh!!!!

Offline Wolflover24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • MLP: FiM and Warrior Cats are awesomesause.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: December 02, 2011, 11:03:02 pm »
I need help with the Herbs and IT animals. Pleash help 3: I dont know where to put them (which folder) after I get them
My teacher is old.... o.O

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 02, 2011, 11:49:23 pm »
half of the herbs wont work for me.... any suggestions?

Muhh. What do you mean? Like, will they not load when you click on the object name in the object list?

I need help with the Herbs and IT animals. Pleash help 3: I dont know where to put them (which folder) after I get them

Put them into {C:/->FeralHeart->media->objects->my_objects} :33

Offline chickenchicken

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -6
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2011, 01:00:40 am »
hey im wodering if... u could get me some meshes please? and thanks if u can -chicken