Author Topic: Jayfeather55's FH Stuff [2017! Actually consolidating things!]  (Read 266105 times)

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2012, 04:06:57 pm »
this is some awsome stuff you have made here XD
But, thank you ;D

Just saying, guise, that I won't really be making anything else. I've lost interest.
Sorry D:
I'll still help with any problems you have when download meshies, presets, or my markings.
I will not be taking down this post, seeing that so many people have benefited from my meshes and such, but if OGRE up dates again, and the meshes don't work, I WILL NOT be redownloading all the the meshes, and converting in the OGRE updater.
^ That means that the meshes WILL NOT WORK if OGRE updates again. They don't update a lot though. Like, MAYBE once a year? If anyone is interested in doing that if/when OGRE updates again, PM me and I'll give you the tools ;3
NOTE: I am still in the middle on if I want to abandon this thread though. I don't really update it a lot as it is. I might as Red about making a sticky in the mods/addons section with a bunch of links to my download or something? I dunno how I'm going to do it. I will still let you guise download the stuff. But I don't think I'll be keeping up with this post, once I find a good way to display the meshes for you.

Again, I'm sorry. I've just lost interest. And sense I can only get on the computer for an hour a day on the weekdays, it hasn't been working out really well with keeping up and converting new meshies.

I AM NOT LEAVING FH. I am simply stating that this thread is in the process of being abandoned.

Nightpelt 1906

Re: IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ. Jayfeather55's FH Stuff!
« Reply #211 on: February 13, 2012, 06:07:30 am »
i can understand. it would be VERY annoying. but still.. thanks for all the meshes you have done! if i can download this thing, i might have to start making meshes for people, but your meshes will be much better than ANY of mine, even if i try for a year LOL

Offline shadownightwolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 15, 2012, 03:51:21 am »
When you download the IT animal meshes (ex salmon) When I bring up the image in object maker how to you get the material to come up? All I keep getting is BaseWhite even when I type in salmonMat. I didn't have this problem when I did the ZombieDragon. If you could reply with an inbox that would be great thanks so much.

Offline Teniria

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • HUNGER GAMES
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 17, 2012, 09:14:43 am »
I LOVE YOU!!!
HUNGER GAMES

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 17, 2012, 11:57:52 am »
i can understand. it would be VERY annoying. but still.. thanks for all the meshes you have done! if i can download this thing, i might have to start making meshes for people, but your meshes will be much better than ANY of mine, even if i try for a year LOL

Don't put your self down xDD

When you download the IT animal meshes (ex salmon) When I bring up the image in object maker how to you get the material to come up? All I keep getting is BaseWhite even when I type in salmonMat. I didn't have this problem when I did the ZombieDragon. If you could reply with an inbox that would be great thanks so much.

Make sure I put a .jpg or a .png in the .RAR/.ZIP file xD
If I did, copy and paste all the stuff into {FeralHeart->media->objects->my_objects}
Then, copy the .MATERIAL file into {FeralHeart->media->materials}

I LOVE YOU!!!

I LOVE YOU TOO <3
xD

feralheartdog

« Reply #215 on: February 17, 2012, 06:58:00 pm »
I Love rainbows too!

I'm a rainbow addict :3

Nightpelt 1906

« Reply #216 on: February 17, 2012, 10:47:34 pm »
yeah, lol. okay okay! i wont put myself down, and will try again to download that......

RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: Jayfeather55's FH Stuff! Updated 2/18/12
« Reply #217 on: February 19, 2012, 12:07:10 am »
I Love rainbows too!

I'm a rainbow addict :3

Teehee ;D
Rainbows xDD

yeah, lol. okay okay! i wont put myself down, and will try again to download that......

RAINBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good!

GUISE. I updated the first post on this thread.
Some of you might find it interesting ;)
I have a bunch of textures for you.
Just need to put them into one .MATERIAL file and zip them up.

feralheartdog

« Reply #218 on: February 19, 2012, 12:17:45 am »
Love those rainbow pawprints ;3

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 19, 2012, 12:39:49 am »
Love those rainbow pawprints ;3