Author Topic: Jayfeather55's FH Stuff [2017! Actually consolidating things!]  (Read 266093 times)

Offline Silva5

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Derpiest Pokemon Fan.<3~
    • View Profile
Re: {Photoness} Jayfeather55's FH Stuff
« Reply #450 on: July 24, 2013, 03:38:28 am »
Hello, Jayfeather. I'm from a Warrior Cats MMORPG called Moonrise and the Owner, Moonstar asked if we could use your Kitten mesh. x'D I don't know if you even pay attention to the FH website, but if you do please answer back. Thanks!<3

//EDIT: Obviously we'd give you credit for the mesh. e^e -Forgot to mention that.-
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 03:40:46 am by SilvaMcDerpster »

Offline SpiritWolf1471

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: October 18, 2013, 03:38:13 am »
I downlaoded the Herbs adn everything is white o.O I put the things where it think they go, i got in the marker but they are white o.O Help.. :'(
l:l The Spirit of the Wolf hides inside you, Just look in side you and the Spirit Wolf will be there, To Light your path l:l

Offline ElDorko

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • We're all mad here..
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: October 26, 2013, 12:27:02 pm »
Very nice, Jay! :DD
Psalms 118:6 "The Lord is on my side. I shall not fear. What can man do to me?"

Offline .Camino.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • It takes a little boldness..
    • Camino-Palomino
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 03, 2014, 01:04:43 am »
Could anyone help me with textures for the oriental meshes, please?

Offline Swiftstar99

• Curious Wanderer
  • ~I may be young, but I am wiser than most.
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 19, 2014, 08:42:40 pm »
WOW, this is amazing. I wanna get it all! -gets it all-
~To leave the darkness, you must think of light. Think you must.

Offline button14

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 26, 2014, 10:58:57 pm »
I see you have a bat material but I don't see a bat mesh? Do you know where I could find a bat mesh?

Offline Astraea

• ❤ Positivity ❤
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 186
  • previously esarosa
    • Esar0sa
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 30, 2014, 03:59:02 pm »
So many floofies <3
not active here anymore ♡

Offline jclucy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I <3 Canines
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 26, 2014, 01:51:32 am »
Jayfeather, Do you have a WOMBAT rock mesh? I have been looking everywhere!

Offline TheTaigaXD

• Forum Newcomer
  • "My instincts guide my steps"
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 14, 2014, 02:15:56 am »
I downloaded the Herbs pack and I went test the objects on it, then I noticed that "Catmint 2" is with a BaseWhite material (note: I tried every single material, but the "MoarMarigold.png" as the FH said that couldn't find it).
I didn't bother when I saw that, but when I went export the files of a map (note2: I didn't use any of the messed objects) FH said "Feral Heart couldn't find Herbs!" (or something like that) but I didn't bother. When I copied all the files and went restart FH, it simply crashed. Now I can't get on FH, as it is crashing every single time I try to use it again.
Any help?

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: April 10, 2014, 07:52:56 pm »
I'm going to rehaul this whole post in the near future and include several surprises. Everything will be in plain, yellow text so it's easier to read and I'll have pictures for each mesh/material/etc so you know what you're downloading.

On to the answers.
Hello, Jayfeather. I'm from a Warrior Cats MMORPG called Moonrise and the Owner, Moonstar asked if we could use your Kitten mesh. x'D I don't know if you even pay attention to the FH website, but if you do please answer back. Thanks!<3

//EDIT: Obviously we'd give you credit for the mesh. e^e -Forgot to mention that.-
Go for it. As I've said before, 99% of the stuff up here is NOT mine, I've just converted the files to usable meshes for FH. Only credit me so that others know where you downloaded the mesh.

I downlaoded the Herbs adn everything is white o.O I put the things where it think they go, i got in the marker but they are white o.O Help.. :'(
I'm going to re-do that whole pack soon, so don't worry about it. That was the first re-texture I ever did, and honestly it was horrible. I know lots of people use it for Warriors roleplaying maps. But I promise I'll be releasing a converted pack with plants that look a lot like herbs, which would be better to use.

Could anyone help me with textures for the oriental meshes, please?
The pagoda and temple meshes? When I converted them, they didn't come with textures. You have to texture them yourself, sorry :/

WOW, this is amazing. I wanna get it all! -gets it all-
Lawl, gopher it.

I see you have a bat material but I don't see a bat mesh? Do you know where I could find a bat mesh?
I just realized that I didn't upload the IT bat mesh, oops. Sorry, I'll get right on it.

Jayfeather, Do you have a WOMBAT rock mesh? I have been looking everywhere!
I actually do have WOMBAT rocks, but I never bundled them up. I'll do that in the near future as well.

I downloaded the Herbs pack and I went test the objects on it, then I noticed that "Catmint 2" is with a BaseWhite material (note: I tried every single material, but the "MoarMarigold.png" as the FH said that couldn't find it).
I didn't bother when I saw that, but when I went export the files of a map (note2: I didn't use any of the messed objects) FH said "Feral Heart couldn't find Herbs!" (or something like that) but I didn't bother. When I copied all the files and went restart FH, it simply crashed. Now I can't get on FH, as it is crashing every single time I try to use it again.
Any help?
See other response to herbs pack.

Thanks for all the compliments friends. P.S. I know I just necro-ed my own thread, but it was dead because I was MIA for a long while. But alas, I am back.