Author Topic: Ello o-o  (Read 1116 times)

Yella

Ello o-o
« on: February 09, 2011, 03:47:48 am »
Hey there! Ya, I'm new, VERY new X3 Well, my first cat, will be Yellow (DON'T LAUGH AT MY NAME CHOICE!) she shall be black, with yellow stripes, and yellow bangs, I mean, if I can make her and my stupid computer will stop being a dumb tard! Oh well, anyways, if your on here and you see me talking to someone and they call me Tia, or Yellers, or Yellamella, those are some nicknames (except Tia, that's my real name ;3) I'm not the brightest crayon in the crayon box, but I'm the most random, just remember that. It's like you grab a box of crayons that have red, pink green, the basic colors and then BAM! They throw in a.. um.. yellow and black one with sparkles X3 I'm the yellow and black crayon, using sparkles to be the brightest. That means, I am like, smart in like trivia and stuff, but like, if you ask me a question about.. um.. like, if I'm mad at you for something that happened yesterday here would be my face: o-o or like if you said: Apple threw a fit yesterday, I'd be like: WHO THE HECK IS APPLE AND WHY DID SHE THROW A FIT?! X3 poor, poor, spacey me. anyways, that's pretty much it, oh yes, and I absolutely LOVE to draw, sing, and talk about Luke X3 you'll figure out who Luke is someday >3
Peace, Love, Cookies, buddehs, catch ya laterz! X3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Ello o-o
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 05:08:29 am »
Hey there! Welcome to FH! : D Yellow is a cute name! :P I like it! >D

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~