Author Topic: Hallo FeralHearters~  (Read 1194 times)

Offline Pyromaniac

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I'm under your bed watching you.
    • View Profile
Hallo FeralHearters~
« on: February 10, 2011, 03:47:48 pm »
I started to play FeralHeart for about 2 days ago and so far I think it's pretty fun. Atleast when I have friends on. WELL ANYWAY~

I maybe should introduce myself.

I'm a 16 year old guy from Sweden. I like to draw wolves/dogs, Music, play games like Team Fortress 2, Left4Dead and Amnesia.
I also like to watch anime and be on a site called "WolfHome". You can find me there under the name Punk. But here on FeralHeart my name is Pyromaniac. :3

I'm usally using my canine 'character' Cujo but I also use my feline character called Vincent. I have alot of other characters to but I don't use them as much as Cujo and Vincent. Feel free to talk to me if you see me in the game cuz I need some friends to talk too. :) My English can be a little crapy but I think you'll understand me. Well.. atleas I hope you do. xD

If you want to see some od my art, you can find it here;

http://firestormyt.deviantart.com/ (You find Cujo's and Vincents ref's in the newest deviations.)

or

http://pyromaniacdemon.deviantart.com/

I don't know if there is more to tell you, but just ask if you want to know something else.

Character that I use the most; Cujo

Offline Sarine

• ~The Mysterious Cupcake or TMC~
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
    • View Profile
    • Meep Home
Re: Hallo FeralHearters~
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 06:18:01 pm »
Welcome to FH Punk! x3 Lol I wouldn't worry if I were ya, I suppose even with crappy english people can get each other. :B I hope to see you ingame, and enjoy it! ^^

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Hallo FeralHearters~
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:01:54 pm »
Hey there! Welcome to FH! :3 Oo! Lovely character names! ^^