Author Topic: Hello thar!  (Read 1526 times)

crazyemeralddragons

Hello thar!
« on: February 16, 2011, 02:31:55 am »
Hey, I'm crazyemeralddragons and I just joined after following a link from deviantArt. I love to read, be outside, and play videogames, mainly Pokemon, Harvest Moon, Rune Factory, the Tales series, Fire Emblem, and Okami. Most of the books I read are medival fantasy with a few exceptions. Some series that I enjoy are the Inheritance cycle, the Dragonriders of Pern, any books by Tamora Pierce, and the Redwall series by Brian Jacques (may he rest in peace).

At the moment, I'm trying to get the game up and running, but it keeps telling me that I have an incorrect username or password, but I'm pretty sure that I'm inputting it correctly. Can anyone help? Sorry for that ginormous block of text by the way!  ;D

Offline dharma

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
Re: Hello thar!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 05:01:41 pm »
Hi there and welcome to FeralHeart!

You have a good taste in video games indeed. Dragons are awesome as well.

Are you using the number pad to input numbers into your password? For some reason it doesn't recognize those as numbers, so it will always be incorrect.

If that doesn't work, try changing your password to something with only letters.

Hope you get it fixed.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 09:18:15 pm »
Hey there! Welcome to FH! I see you like dragons too! :3 Awesome!
Oo, lots of users have been having trouble with that. If what dharma said doesn't work, you can head over to the help board and see what you can find. :3 There are plenty of topics of your same problem. ^^

crazyemeralddragons

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2011, 01:59:06 am »
Ok, I'll try that. Thank you! No, I don't use the number pad when I log in. I'm a Togetic too by the way! XD

kovu2296

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 04:32:23 pm »
welcome i hope you enjoy it here and i hope to see you in game

Babe

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2011, 08:22:35 pm »
Welcome to FH ~