Author Topic: Vas happenin'  (Read 1743 times)

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
Vas happenin'
« on: September 10, 2012, 07:02:22 pm »
Heyo there! Vas happenin?

After a while I've finally decided to introduce myself! :D I like drawing, reading, and pretty much editing. I also love animashing music videos and clips together. c; But that's just my creative side. Other than that I want to study to become an artist and animal biologist.? I loved animals since I was little, and I still do, from this day on! I really want to help in foundations to save the animals, like Animals Lebanon, Protection Animale, Let's adopt! Global, etc. I also want to search my creative side a little more by creating games, meshes, and other things. c;

Why am I here, at Feral-Heart?
Well, because I love roleplaying and meeting new friends! I enjoy coming onto the forums every once and a while to browse through new topics and journals, even read the FH manual. To be honest sometimes I can be a very literate and serious roleplayer, but at most times I'm just darn right goofy. Please note that in hyper mode I'm very crazy, and you may think I'm possibly drunk! xD But believe me, I'm not. Okayz, I was just kiddin'. I only get drunk on fizzy stuffs (cola, pepsi, etc.) Fair enough? ;P But really, what I mean by 'drunk' is over-the-top or just damn crazy! I hope to meet new people and have an amazing experience here on the forums, and the in-game friendzones.

Q&A
Question and answer time! c: If you want to get to know me more, just ask me by sending me a PM. ;3 Peace out my sweet cola-popz!

I am currently logged in from:
Ireland using Firefox on a Windows XP.
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Thierry

Re: Vas happenin'
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2012, 07:43:55 pm »
Welcome to Feral heart, you are in the right site where you can find a good amount of amazing and literate roleplayers.

What i like of this game, and problably you will like too aswell, is to customize the game with your own presets, markings, mods, or even meshes and maps.
You can do a map with your roleplay scene, and play in it with your friends.

Sometimes you have to deal with powerplayers and annoying people, but i think in FH is not a common situation as in another games.

I hope you will enjoy the game.

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 01:40:23 am »
Greetings and welcome to the game & forum. Hope you enjoy your stay, if you run around in the Flourite Plains you'll most likely find me .. Somewhere. :P Usually N/Z or SB though.

Hope to see you in-game! :3
RETIRED.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 01:48:10 am »
Welcome to Feralheart! Hope your stay will be as great as mine has been! +Karma
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 01:53:50 am by ~Shadow »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 02:09:15 am »
Hello and welcome to the big Feral Heart family Kashii. You sound like a super fun person :) It is a pleasure to meet you ^_^ If you need any help/tips/guidance on getting around both in game and forum well you can start by reading the game rules here on the following link
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=38.0
and if you ever have any game/forum trouble that you need help with you can check here for more information:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0
I hope to see you around the forum and game sometime. Have fun exploring and I hope you make many new friends and have nothing but the best times on here.

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 11:08:27 am »
Welcome to FH, Kashii!
Do enjoy your time here 'wif us, and some floof for you.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 02:22:27 pm »
Thank you everyone! I used to play here for a few years, 2 or 3, called ''Kisharu.'' But then I left it for a few days, I got hacked, the hacker deleted all my characters and created a new ''troll'' one and when I found out, I left for a while. One of my bff's, RosieTheSheWolf (her character's name, I'm not sure what It is now. :c) and I hope to find her again..

But I've forgot some of the features and main basics here, so I will need a bit of help for a while! xD I hope to meet ALL of you somewhere in the game sometime-soon. Thank youz for the floof Zaroque! It means allot. <3

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2012, 04:39:25 am »
Welcome as you can see a lot of us are happy you're back. ^^ Musta been tough going through that DX anyway it's all in the past and now you got a bunch of stuff to look forward to. As you probably already know Fh is a place of epic awesomesause so dig into the action and have fun. I hope we meet in-game some time just look or mah user: #Uzuri# and shout a Herrow ^^
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2012, 01:52:25 am »
Hello there, Kashii~

If you ever need anything, just send me a message and I will be more then welcome to help :3

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2012, 09:14:03 am »
Thank youz! :3