Author Topic: Bro's Graphics! [Replaced by FHD]  (Read 117598 times)

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Graphical Remix! (ENB + Shader Effects) [BUGFIX UPDATE!]
« Reply #90 on: January 29, 2013, 08:01:26 am »
:O! rofl - do you have Steam, perchance? I tend to keep Skype and Facebook strictly private.

Fair enough, babyhood username, though.
blobface007

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 59
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 29, 2013, 08:02:47 am »
:O! rofl - do you have Steam, perchance? I tend to keep Skype and Facebook strictly private.

Fair enough, babyhood username, though.
blobface007
aigh, rofl - request incoming!

Offline Moonwolf678

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Came back after a millenia.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 29, 2013, 11:11:10 pm »
Reupload this! Your link was removed!
I need a new signature.

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 30, 2013, 03:40:30 am »
Wow. I didn't intend for the rude comeback. :/ I was posting an opinion. And No, my dear. I do NOT have a low end computer, and many more people have had the same issues. Your sarcasm isn;t needed, nor is it flattering, by any means. Can you not take constructive criticism? Why not try to be friendlier and possibly listen to the people that are using your mods, and giving you feedback. Dont post them here, if you do not want feedback. Like I said, this is an awesome Idea, it just has a few bugs, and YES the mod has a few bugs, as well as the game. I dont fix it, because I dont have the time, nor do I want to fool with it. ^^ You apparently did~ So good luck with that, and If I could Take floof away from you, for your rudeness, I would, and You can count on me, no longer downloading any more of your content.

Offline FireRonin

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 30, 2013, 03:43:14 am »
Sorry to double post, but Lone wolf, I now have a real character shading mod...One that shadows.. Not an ENB mod. And Guess what?! No blockyness on my "low end" computer. Pfft.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 30, 2013, 04:22:37 am »
Sorry to double post, but Lone wolf, I now have a real character shading mod...One that shadows.. Not an ENB mod. And Guess what?! No blockyness on my "low end" computer. Pfft.

Oh, oh, good for you. If you would be so kind as to all the other people who download this on a daily basis, why not link it here so I can include it.

Besides which, the character shading isn't mine. As the main post states, it's from Feralistic. So go -Removed by moderator- to the author of that, not me.

One last thing. That wasn't a rude comeback, this is.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 05:22:54 am by Morgra »

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 30, 2013, 04:24:34 am »
Besides, Zar, if you're such a saint, why do I have 4 times the floof that you do, in 2/3 the posts?

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2013, 04:38:29 am »
Zar, if I may say something in Brokami's defense, he worked his tail off night and day to bring you and the community this mod, likely losing sleep in the process, and the reply you fabricated was that it could use a "bit more work" - hopefully you'll forgive his frustration, but it is understandable under the given circumstances. You are quintessentially asking him to optimise and perfect an ENB mod, which is contradictory in itself - ENB causes a bunch of compatibility and performance issues by default, and the "what if" folder would be required no matter what - it's not Brokami's fault for the way ENB is, and he's done an excellent job of modifying it to its current state, which is probably the best it'll ever get.

Offline shockstarz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 31, 2013, 02:43:01 am »
hey i downloaded this but now when ever i go to the cape of distant worlds my game freezes and i have to use task manager. i know i should uninstall FH but i downloaded so much stuff it would be a waste. what should i do?!?!
XD

Offline Anathema

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 31, 2013, 03:25:51 am »
hey i downloaded this but now when ever i go to the cape of distant worlds my game freezes and i have to use task manager. i know i should uninstall FH but i downloaded so much stuff it would be a waste. what should i do?!?!
Try taking all of the .ini files from the "What If/I lag a lot" folder and pasting them directly into your main FeralHeart directory. Hopefully it won't crash anymore :3