Author Topic: Hello all :) Here's my Intro for the day :)  (Read 2936 times)

Offline Tylosaurus

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
    • Majestic Ferals
Hello all :) Here's my Intro for the day :)
« on: August 09, 2014, 01:05:44 am »
Hai everyone :)

After being a wolf fan myself and having a wolves collection, finding a game that has wolves in it wasn't easy, until a good friend of mine showed me this game :)

And yeah it really has some good idea's attached to it, it does look somewhat empty, but I guess this game is fairly new and still in development?

Oh wells it runs very well and stable here so that is a plus :)

Here my wolves collection for what it is now :)

Here from the face view :)

Even when I go camping I take the WWF wolf with me and it him in my tent, some people even walk by and go like oh wow look a doggie in the tent! they come up close and find out it's just a plush wolf xDDD
Always fun xD

In the 1980's I used to do role playing mind games with my schoolmates, we'd sit in a circle of 4 to 7 people and we'd mine RP with the Dungeons & Dragons universe, some of our games would last for over an hour and we'd get late for class haha But yeah as details go most details come from your mind, so even that this game looks a bit out of detail, witha good roleplay I think I will do just fine :)

Here the Feral Wolf I made for this game, Blue is my faved color and since I also envy Ice mages, this kind of was my first result :)

And here with a good friend of mine, which i met here in Feral Heart myself today!
She is the left Feral Wolf named WingedObsidian :)

If WingedObsidian is on the forums as well, I hope to see her in this thread as well :)

Anyways enough of that! I am here to have fun, I have founded a feral Heart group named it Majestic Ferals, and hereby I hope to make more friends, as this does seem like a friendly community to be a part of :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:09:27 am by Wolfieeez_xDDD »

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
Re: Hello all :) Here's my Intro for the day :)
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 01:14:56 am »
Feralheart is not new or in development, the creator left so we won't have any updates, but there's plenty of maps and stuff you can download c: This game is from a few years ago, so it's a bit old.

But anyways, welcome to Feralheart, and I'm glad to see that you've already made a friend! Your wolf collection is awesome, is that one wolf a Webkinz? :o ~Memories flooding back to me~

Hope you'll enjoy being here in the game and on the forums! :3

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2014, 02:07:42 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, floofy! I'm glad you could come and join us here.
It's great to see you've already made a friend and have even made a group. It's sure a good way to start off with FH.
I must say that I love your wolf collection, especially the big plush ones! And your character is beautiful!
Anyway, be sure to read over the Official Game Rules, so you know the do's and don'ts of FH: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0
Also don't be shy to Personal Message me, any member, or any staff member for help. You can also ask for help with a quick post in the help section

Offline wolf48877

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • I Put The Succ In Succubus
    • View Profile
    • http://tinypic.com/
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2014, 06:29:54 am »
Welcome new fellow floof! An as said above, this game is a bit old..and I have no clue who kov is sooo XD anyways I hope u enjoy our little community here, and that u make plenty of new friends, heck, I even met a person on here and then met her, now we're best friends XD welp, I hope u have a great day and stay safe -Jeff the killers head pops up in background- JEFF NOT A GREAT TIME!   Jeff: >:l fine.          Best Wishes~Raven

Offline Tylosaurus

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Majestic Ferals
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2014, 07:07:28 pm »
Many thanks for all your kind replies everyone :)

Also that is a nice list of RoE's (Rules of Engagement) there , it's always to have a good structure to keep the unwanted things at bay and I fully respect that 8-)

Is there a way to run a server myself, as I have the hardware for such things:
Valkyrie SMP 2014

2x 8-Core AMD OpteronMP 6140 D1 Mangy Cours Server CPU's @ 16x 2.6Ghz
Supermicro H8DG6-F
4x 4GB PC3-12800 ECC Reg HP/Micron or Kingston
2x Noctua NH-U9DO A3's
1x Sapphire AMD Radeon R9 290X PCI-E 4096MB 512Bit GDDR5 Rev.A12 3713
Auzentech X-Fi Forte 7.1 PCI-E 64MB XRAM
2x Intel 2Gigabit Lan Jacks
1x Nuvoton IPMI 2.0 / 1Gigabit Lan Jack
1x Corsair Force3 240GB SATA III SSD
1x Plextor PX-B950SA BR-RW Single Layer, Dual Layer & DR-3D BR-RW Supported
Lian Li Tyr PC-X2000B
Lian Li W-X2000B Side Window Kit
SeaSononic Platrinum-X 1000 Watt 100% Modular PSU
2x 30 CM Green CCFL's from Revoltec
2x 30 CM White CCFL's from Revoltec
2x 10 CM Blue CCFL's from Revoltec

All alongside this system, I have built others which you can see here at 411overkill.com,as there I am Gold Leader:
http://www.411overkill.com/viewtopic.php?f=92&p=102428&sid=46400e9af833898af9e15b12123cdd9d#p102377

Also I have a very large history with computers mainly VGA cards from 3dfx Interactive, the true pioneers for the first 3D accelerators for the PC gaming market, I was Beta tester for their Voodoo5 line of cards from 2000 to 2006 for x-3dfx.com which was former 3dfxgamers.eu :)

After 3dfx went down 3dfxgamers.eu was renamed to x-3dfx.com, the domain did not fall in to NVIDIA's hands after December 15 2000, the original domain keeper Reid Campbell passed the domain over to Darren "BOingball" Banfi a good friend of mine from Newcastle, England, and since then I have been part of a 250.870 member forum as one of 20 crew members.

After our website got hacked in 2006 we did relaunch it but it never was as active as the time period from 2000 to 2006, so we decided to gather up and meet up on facebook which is here, on Facebook I am Tylosaurus Proriger:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/x3dfx/

And here a backup of all the research and did for the entire 3dfx community, just to give you some insight depth of my experience with 3dfx Engineering Samples :)
http://forums.evga.com/FindPost/2185131

Also I run a Paleontology group on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/DinoMinerals/
There I have many good friends, relations and great contacts such as David Krrentz, Martin Garratt, Dan LoRusso, Frake Lode, Dr. Valdimir Nikolov, Dr. Thomas Holtz and hundreds of others, so yeah there ya have it peeps :)

Alongside Wolves, I am also interested in Dragon Art as Paleoart, comes from many such ways :)

As collecting goes I have varied collections from Dragons to wolves to Dino-Riders to Dinosaur desktop models, real Orchids, & resins, Graphics cards, StarWars StarFighters, Minerals fossils, Cars, 1:72 Scale Model Jet fighters, Sting & The Police Album collection, well you name, just it a bit of everything :)

Some say you can't have everything but if you believe enough in yourself you can achieve a lot, like Bob Marley said, What goes around, comes around :)
Never haste yourself on things, just take them as they come and go :)

Ad first I thought I'd leave this part out, but since this is an introduction thread I may as well tell my other interests as well :) This is a lovely community and I'd be willing to help it stay intact, as it's hard to find a troll free community ion the internet these days and so far this community has truly impressed me, many thanks for keeping it intact, ordained and intact :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 07:17:43 pm by Wolfieeez_xDDD »

Offline Lady_Alizarin

• ✨ Is a Slytherin ✨
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 122
  • ~ Inactive on the forums
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2014, 09:44:00 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart community. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and make plenty of new friends.
Inactive

Offline Tylosaurus

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
    • Majestic Ferals
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2014, 10:52:41 pm »
Hello and welcome to the Feral Heart community. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game so far. I hope you enjoy your time here with us and make plenty of new friends.
Many thanks for your welcome and yes I'd be happy to make new friends here :)

Offline Kastilla

• my mind is a sieve for inspiration.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 71
  • [ ] make time go faster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2014, 12:21:23 am »
There is a way to have a server yourself. Go to the KITO forums. It has the original code and files of the first ever game the creator of FeralHeart made - Impressive Title. (the KITO stands for, Keeping IT open, IT meaning Impressive Title.) Just search in Google keeping IT open or KITO forums and I am sure you'll find it. It has a lot of work to do, you'll need to create more or less a whole new interface for it. You can't copy the original IT design. WELL, there's my two cents.
Otherwise, welcome.
stinky dog coming through, don't mind me!

Offline werewolfgirl19

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2014, 02:59:49 am »
COOL xD

Offline Insoholic

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 152
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2014, 12:18:54 pm »
Welcome to the FeralHeart community, floof! Btw, I luv ur collection *-* <3

Signature art by Kynvuu