Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 2904 times)

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
Re: Hello!
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2016, 02:38:55 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Josh! So glad that you decided to join us c: Joining a role-play might be something to consider doing if you're into that--just watch the videos people publish and find one that you like. It's a great way to make friends and a very fun hobby! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2016, 02:45:41 am »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Josh! So glad that you decided to join us c: Joining a role-play might be something to consider doing if you're into that--just watch the videos people publish and find one that you like. It's a great way to make friends and a very fun hobby! Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Thanks! I am very interested in role-playing. How would I find those videos? Are they here, or on YouTube?

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2016, 02:49:19 am »
Thanks! I am very interested in role-playing. How would I find those videos? Are they here, or on YouTube?

Ah they're actually in the chat box. If you're hanging around in the Grounds and you see a thing appear in the chat that says "Usernamehere has made a movie clip" that means that you can click on it and a notice will pop up asking if you want to view the clip. That's the way people like to advertise their role-plays to get new members. Usually the videos will ask you to whisper chat the leader, which can be done by switching your chat to whisper (Use the button on the top right hand corner of the space given to write your chat to switch chats). You can then type their username into the rectangle that appears and then write a chat to them about their role-play. It's kinda like a direct message to that user. c:
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2016, 02:53:20 am »

Ah they're actually in the chat box. If you're hanging around in the Grounds and you see a thing appear in the chat that says "Usernamehere has made a movie clip" that means that you can click on it and a notice will pop up asking if you want to view the clip. That's the way people like to advertise their role-plays to get new members. Usually the videos will ask you to whisper chat the leader, which can be done by switching your chat to whisper (Use the button on the top right hand corner of the space given to write your chat to switch chats). You can then type their username into the rectangle that appears and then write a chat to them about their role-play. It's kinda like a direct message to that user. c:
Oh, I remember seeing those! Thank you so much, Kyn! I'll try this out~

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2016, 03:09:21 am »
WELCOME! ^.^

I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline BlazingJosh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Newbie Feral
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2016, 03:10:41 am »
WELCOME! ^.^

I hope you enjoy your time here! :D
Thanks! I'm sure I'll more than enjoy my time here!