Author Topic: The Camoleon  (Read 7443 times)

Offline Saige

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • I whip mah tail back 'n forth
    • View Profile
The Camoleon
« on: March 20, 2011, 04:50:05 pm »

The Camoleon

"If we are so special, mommy how come we are almost gone?"

Long ago, there were tons of them... free and happy. They were on the top of the food chain. No other animals dared challenge them, until of course, they found there weaknesses.

Now there are only 10 left.

Species~
They aren't exactly canines or felines. Or are they both? It is said the Camoleons are able to breed with any canine or feline. Some Camoleon are completely feline, some are completely canine, some are mixes. It is believed that the Camoleons were originally only canines, wolf-like creatures, because canine Camoleons are much more common.

Colors~
The Camaleons' colors are any type of brown gold, yellow, gold, tan, and rarely, red. A few have been spotted with orange coats. The rumor is that the ones with orange coats are the strongest, and have powers. The rumor is true. There markings are all very different, considering Camaleons can breed with any canine or feline species.

Size & Shape~
The Camoleons range from many sizes, but the most common size is the size of a small lion. The shapes can be very different. The canine feline hybrids sometimes have wolf ears and a lion muzzle, or lion ears and a wolf muzzle. You never know.

Powers & Abilities~
I'm sure you are wondering how they got their name "Camoleon." Well, I'll tell you. The Camoleon have the ability to change their fur color temporarily to blend in with their surroundings. Similar to a chameleon. They are also very quiet predators, they can move anywhere without making the tiniest sound. Some believe they are the sneakiest creatures alive. Do you remember about how some have orange pelts? Those ones are very special. Out of the 10 alive today, only two of them are left. They have the power to control others' emotions. They "pass" the power on to another Camoleon, canine, or feline by falling in love with them. If a Camoleon with a orange pelt falls in love with another one, they both get orange fur, or at least the non-orange furred on gets a orange tint to their fur. If a orange-furred Camoleon falls in love with a ordinary feline or canine, they get the power but their fur doesn't change

Weaknesses~
With powers, there are weaknesses. The Camoleon are very easily burnt, for reasons unknown. Anything too hot can kill a Camoleon quickly. Camoleons also are terrible swimmers. They absolutely hate water.  

Mating & Pups~
When a Camoleon falls in love, it almost never falls in love again. The two stay together forever. The pups/cubs/cups/kitties (XD) are born about 5 months after mating. If one parent is not a Camoleon and has a white/black/green/ect pelt, the pup may still have the same markings as it's non-Camoleon parent, but the markings would be gold, yellow, red, tan or brown. If two Camoleons with orange pelts mate, it is not guaranteed all the cubs/pups/cups/kittens will have orange pelts, most likely only one or two of the litter will have a orange pelt.

Other~
The reason Camoleons never have fur colored like their non-camoleon parent has something to do with their blood. Camoleon blood is special, and very different. It takes over all the non-camoleon blood in the child, leaving them with 5% to 20% of what ever animal their non-camoleon parent was.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 02:30:14 pm by [~Saige~] »
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ~Oscar Wilde

Offline Saige

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
Re: The Camaleon WIP
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 05:41:35 pm »
5 Slots open!
*If you want to apply for a orange furred Camoleon.. you have to know me, or have RPed with me before. If you haven't RPed with me PM me a sample.
*We have no Camoleons who have the feline body. Somebody please make one!

Current Camoleons:

Name: Saige
Personality: "Hakuma Matata" that is Saige's favorite saying. Saige is very laid back and calm. She always wants to be out there doing something and she seems to have to know everything. Saige is scared that others will not like her if she acts weird the instant someone meets her. So usually, her different, out-going, exciting side is hidden till you become friends with her. Saige is almost constantly smiling and is seen laughing often. She hates it when others fight and will either leave the place where the fight is, say something random to distract the fighters, or tell who ever is fighting to shut up. Even though Saige hates seeing others fight she definitively isn't afraid to get in a fight, she is ready to defend her family and friends no matter what.
Other: She is my fursona :3 and does have an orange pelt, meaning she is special. ||Preset:|Clickie!|  

Name: Saphria
Personality: She is extremely outgoing.

Color: Red
Name: Kyudun (Qu-din)
Personality: Outgoing, Brave, Stubborn

Name: Aria
Personality: Aria is a very skittish Camoleon. She often wanders alone, looking for a friend, but it's hard since she hides from any strangers. She's young, but once you get to know her, very hyper and playful. She doesn't know her parents, if they're still alive.

Name: Jango
Personality: He is a strong, caring, and shy individual. He is very aggressive toward strangers. He has a trusting nature

--------------------
Want to make one?
*Note: I would prefer you know how to RP.
Fill out this forum:
Code: [Select]
[color=orange][b]Name:
Personality:[/b][/color]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 08:44:35 pm by [~Saige~] »

Offline ur_my_muse

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: The Camoleon WIP
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 07:44:06 pm »
I made one

Color: gold/yellow
Name: Saphria
Personality: She is extremely outgoing.

Offline Saige

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 09:09:36 pm »
Cool, Ill add you.
Do you know how to take a picture of your character?

Offline ur_my_muse

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 01:03:39 pm »
I know how to and i took one but the number was too big and i couldn't attach it

I'd gladly meet you in game if you want to see her

Offline Saige

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2011, 05:31:47 pm »
Okay :3

Offline ur_my_muse

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2011, 06:28:46 pm »
can we meet?

Offline Saige

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2011, 06:42:03 pm »
Sure, im getting online right after I try out this preset I made.

Offline chalketh

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2011, 02:30:27 am »
Color: Red
Name: Kyudun (Qu-din)
Personality: Outgoing, Brave, Stubborn

Does the character need to be a preset? o3o Presets don't work for me.

Offline Saige

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2011, 02:49:41 am »
Nope. You don't have too have a preset :) *will add you in morning*