Author Topic: Gwynedd Wolves  (Read 2029 times)

Offline WolfLover2550

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The Wolf looks ever forward, never back
    • View Profile
Gwynedd Wolves
« on: August 10, 2015, 11:36:27 pm »
History:
Gwynedd(gwen-ed) wolves were once regular timber wolves that lived in the human kingdom Gwynedd. They were naturally strong and clever, and the kingdom's inhabitants soon learned that leaving them alone was the best thing. In return, the wolves ignored them and their livestock. The humans eventually all died or left, they didn't know which, but they made the best of it. They took over the land the humans once lived on, including the castle and villages. Eventually the wolves also took up the humans hierarchy, the alphas becoming todays royal ancestors.                    

Appearance:                                                                                                                                                                   They look like regular wolves with natural pelt coloring and patterns. They are all bigger than regular wolves, males bigger than females. Eyes may be any color.  
                                                                                                                                                                            Lifespan:
Can live up to 100 years and age similar to humans.
Personality:
Their personalities can range very much like a human's, but all include a fierceness. They can lash out when upset, and care for family deeply. Gwynedd Wolves mate for life and none would force them to be bound to another they don't care for.
There is already a Gwynedd Wolf pack group, please do not make another(Kingdom of Gwynedd)
**Note: I may make a Gwynedd Kingdom map, if I ever do I will post a link below**
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 11:39:09 pm by sarah »
Le Laser Duck Queen
Known in game as WolfLover2550