Author Topic: Aelthern Chao [ Open Species ]  (Read 2873 times)

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • God in their worst form.
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Aelthern Chao [ Open Species ]
« on: September 15, 2017, 10:25:14 am »
Aelthern Chao

Aelthern Chao are normal Chao, but from an different planet. They are vastly different although looking similar to regular Chao.

They are adaptable. They can take elements of things that exist and change their body accordingly although still looking like an Chao.
They have three classes within their societies. I shall talk about them here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rankings

Muralles

Muralles are basically the queens/kings of the chao societies. However, some have only 1 of a specific gender but that ruler has massive stat buffs to protect their colonies/societies. They are in full control of their respective colonies.

Xevelri

The Xevelri are the warriors and fighters/guards in the colonies/societies. They have massive attack and defense, but can be defeated with the right typing of Chao. They will fight for their colonies with their lives.

Lurae

Lurae are basically the citizens of the respective colonies. They are trained to fight and guard, so incase of an invasion, they can fight.

Viron

Virons are the children of the colony. They have to be protected alot, since they are very weak. They are trained to fight and guard from a young age, but they are still weak. Once evolving [first evolution] they will be given the choices of a job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVOLUTION

Evolution is basically like the growing up of a chao. The Viron can choose to train in one of 5 stats; Power, Swim, Fly, Run or Stamina. Once they evolve, they can train in another stat or train more in their current stat so they can achieve the second evolution, which is physical differences. They can wear items to help training in an stat. Evolution is very important to an Chao, as it signifies the adulthood of an Chao. It allows them to breed, which means to have children.

They are small and vulnerable, but this is why they can adapt. Once they adapt to an area, they can protect themselves, but can still be harmed. Such as, let's say one lived in the outback. They can adapt to hardy animals in the outback such as Emus and Kangaroos and then protect themselves and their young.

These species live on the planet Syren 2B which is in the galaxy Lunaros. Syren 2B looks like Earth, but much larger and more colourful.

HABITATS

Their habitats are around their own planet. As their planet does not follow multiple rules of most planets, it can have unnatural settings such as floating islands, floating ocean bubbles and more.
The main floating islands are in a large chain known as the Comet Chain, which is full of floating islands which are very large and have small islands floating around them. As their skies are large and have loads of floating islands, those who live on floating islands usually turn out to be a Fly attribute, since it makes travel easier.

They have hundreds of thousands of habitats, and have advanced to other planets. Be reasonable though! A swim type wouldn't live in a desert! only in an oasis.

Events

The events of the Aelthern Chao society are unique and can be confusing to multiple outsiders. I shall list some of the events here, since there are way too many.

Chao Karate

An fighting tournament which lets the Aelthern Chao use their 'powers' [yes pokemon like but not actually] that they use to fight and other things. It is unknown why they do this, but it is merely an test of strength and nothing more. Not really an event, just an regular day Chao usage. However, an tournament is usually an large event where Chao from all over enter to compete.

Chao Race

An Chao Race is basically the name. An race. However, there are unique races that only certain races can enter. Such as the Dark Race, where only Dark Chao can enter. Vice versa for the Hero Race.

Therefore, the Aelthern Chao are all over the place, and multiple things happen. Some are good, some are bad. However, they can be shaped in a way that any player can choose.
There is so much more in their small little world, and you can choose it. I may update this in the future with loads more information.

However, I won't be the one who will control what your character is.

Go wild, choose what you want your Aelthern Chao to be.

For now,

T H E  E N D
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 08:07:12 am by Sugardrop »
Attempting to get more active. Enjoy the day!

Cheers!

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
Re: Aelthern Chao [W.I.P/OPEN]
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2017, 04:36:27 pm »
These sounds interesting so far. I'll be checking this thread for more updates, that's for sure c:

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline Kynvuu

• #Grimstagram
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 212
  • I'm not saying that it was aliens but...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 05:20:13 pm »
These sound like a very interesting and creative species! Hope to see some of them running around in game sometime!
On a temporary leave. Please contact other members of staff if you need assistance.

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2017, 03:41:12 am »
These sounds interesting so far. I'll be checking this thread for more updates, that's for sure c:
thank you!!
i'll be sure to update them! next up: societies and more!

These sound like a very interesting and creative species! Hope to see some of them running around in game sometime!

thank you!! hope to see some of them running around one day!!

Cheers!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2017, 09:12:07 am »
Found it a little difficult at first to read the dark blue font on the thread background, but once my eyes adjusted I found this to be a very interesting read. I think I might - should I ever feel the need to make another character - resort to this thread and gain some inspiration to make one. I'll let you know if that ever happens!

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2017, 09:13:38 am »
Okie dokie! I'm gonna elaborate a bit more in a different colour for location.

Cheers!

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
Re: Aelthern Chao [ Open Species ]
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2017, 08:07:28 am »
Finished for now!

Cheers!

ola232

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 04:35:21 pm »
Awesome idea and they're something like these Chao from sonic?

Offline Melon

• Finest Floof
    • jennfelde
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2017, 12:14:07 am »
Awesome idea and they're something like these Chao from sonic?

yeah xd

Cheers!