Author Topic: FeralStudios - A map made for video purposes! ~Africa set released!~  (Read 2656 times)

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 45
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
I decided to make a map purely for people who want to make feralheart movies and videos. Whether it's a series, a movie, or just a funny video, these maps will help you with it all! You will also be able to download multiple "themes" (IE:Africa,City,Forest,Tundra, etc.) and you don't have to worry about downloading too much because each map has up to 3-4 rooms + a lounge where you can discuss stuff and derp around! =D
Once you fill out the form below and PM it to me. I will PM you back with a link to the map. (Or put you on the waiting list if there are no spots left)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Space available~
Closed
Africa sets = 1 video in progress
Occupied by Kittycats9 for 2-4 weeks
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Reservation form~
Username: (Your in-game one)
Title/name of your video:
Estimated time needed:
Poster/picture:(Not needed. Just if you want it to be on the wall)
Additional information:(Not really needed but just incase you want to say something else)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Waiting list~
None
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Screenshots~

Water hole

Pride area

The plains/ hunting grounds

I look far away don't I? Nope, i'm not! The trees and stuff are just tiny, it's all about perspective and this is in the same room as the hunting grounds!

Meant to be used as a distant shot, these are just really tiny meshes and it's still in the hunting grounds room. The "Giant lake" is actually just a small pond thing o3o

The same grass the lion was stalking in and the same "lake" that was in the last screenshot. There's a rock there too =P

Teh wall of..uh...people? xD If you send me in a poster/ screenshot related to your video then it'll be put on the wall of people and the next person to download the map will be able to see it! (That picture of one of my charries, since I made the place.)

The lounge! It's not very big but hey, it's got a table with some chairs, a TV, a fridge, and a giant sofa. What else could you want?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you might have figured out already, the rooms aren't very big. The walls had to be made a little thick so the sky spheres wouldn't overlap each other or go into the hallways. The rooms have great potential though as you have seen and many of the shots are meant to be cleverly shot,angled, or with a perspective so you don't ruin the feel of the surroundings. The maps are completely compatable with different mods so even if you have feralistic or the darkness mod, don't worry. The map isn't actually in a cave. The ceiling is just a giant door mesh made by Theirry so it gives the impression that you're inside, so you can see perfectly fine and depending on what time of the day it is in FH the lighting will change inside as well! (Sadly the skyspheres will always give the "it's daytime" look so I don't know how to fix that.)

~Recommended mods~
Here are a few mods that may made your map and overall FH experience better.

~Brokami's super duper HD canines, and real-time eye reflections.~
~Darkness mod or feralistic (Warning: These may make it hard to see at night)~
~Abomine's Super-Mega-Ultra-Huge FH music pack!!~ (My favorite soundtrack mod for FH so far)

Ideas are appreciated for more sets so you could post down below on what you would like to see listed here o3o
« Last Edit: May 04, 2013, 04:00:40 pm by Alex- »

Offline Genesis9

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 36
  • Doubt the stars are fire?
    • View Profile
Re: FeralStudios - A map made for video purposes! ~coming soon~
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:52:03 am »
An interesting idea! Looking forwards to seeing the finished product! :) Keep up the good work!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: FeralStudios - A map made for video purposes! ~coming soon~
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 06:08:29 am »
Thanks, I updated the screenshots since I was able to find the mesh of the skybox itself :O

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Re: FeralStudios - A map made for video purposes! ~Africa set released!~
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 08:02:22 pm »
The map is available now! =D

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: FeralStudios - A map made for video purposes! ~Africa set released!~
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 08:35:31 pm »
-gasp- this map looks amazing x3!!!! I love it. Great work on this Alex :)

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Username: kittycats9
Title/name of your video: Cilly
Estimated time needed:2-4 weeks
Poster/picture:(Not needed. Just if you want it to be on the wall)
Additional information:(Not really needed but just incase you want to say something else)
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Wow, I didn't really think anyone was going to use this xD I sent you the download link in PM

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Okay, thank ye, got it. One notice, though, the ground is Base White.
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline Wolfexpert79

• Finest Floof
  • I'm...shocked...T_T
    • View Profile
    • Gierra RPG Forum
Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy. Anyway try downloading this and putting it in your terrain textures folder:

Offline peachbreeze

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
    • View Profile
Honestly I think its an awesome idea. You deserve some floof.

.-.