Author Topic: *My Character-Varjo13*  (Read 1023 times)

Offline Zekegi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • American Dad Stole my TacoKing Idea, Not cool Bruh
    • View Profile
*My Character-Varjo13*
« on: June 27, 2012, 12:42:43 pm »
Name: Varjo [Varjo13]  | Age: 16 (She is immortal but stopped her aging process.)| Gender: Female
Pack: .:The Schiff:. | Rank: Alpha Female. | Breed: Black Shuck / Vampire Hound Hybrid | Parents: Unknown 
Mate: None but doesn't really care | Pups: None of her own, A few are adopted within the pack but they are not hers.   
Siblings: None | Image of Varjo13 : http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/209/screenshot0627201205021.png/
Also, If you wish to join, just message me at [email protected]

About Varjo: Though Varjo will live on for hundreds, perhaps thousands, of years, she always seems to be worrying about staying alive. She is a very serious alpha who is always worrying about things. Who will take over if she passes, since in this specific group, ranks don't decide that. She worries of the packs youngsters who were taken in but have lost their mothers. She worries that perhaps she won't be able to protect all of her pack and that she will fail as a leader. She is a proud and loving wolf, though some are intimidated by the way she looks, but she never takes it to offense. She is just glad to have such a wonderful pack as she does.

Varjo's Past: Varjo was born within the confines of a laboratory. She was to be a test subject for a new medicine that would be an expensive and addictive painkiller for people who had complex surgery. She spend the first few years of her life getting the injections before she went completely mad with a fierce urge for the medication. This was just as its creator wanted. The more people wanted it, the more they would buy. On a summer night near the end of august when the first leaves were beginning to fall, a new doctor who went by the name of Nekokrylon Blodwyn released her. She soon found he was just an agent who came to help the subjects escape, and she was glad to hear it wasn't just another man on addicting medications. She spent another ten years of her life wandering from city to city, countryside, mountains, plains, and even a, "City in the Sky." She was glad to have come upon many others, including those of species similar to her own, though she will always be the only of her kind. She met another female wolf named Rose on a day that had the air smelling like fresh salmon and the sun shining brightly. The two became good friends and took upon themselves that a pack would be brought from their friendship. Now, She is the Alpha female of .:The Schiff:., Her friend Rose is now the beta female. She is very pleased to be the alpha of this pack, and hopes all of the pack's members enjoy it too. :3
-Insert random picture here later-