Author Topic: -Hunt-'s Characters  (Read 3177 times)

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: -Hunt-'s Characters
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 04:39:21 am »
Thank you for the detailed explanation of how you came up with all the idea's as well. ;3 I am familiar with the V's. I love how thought through they all seem to be, everyone unique in their own way.

I haven't actually read the GoT books, I probably should.. Sometime. ^^ Now knowing that there is so much you seem to be missing out when you only watch the series. I usually prefer the books before the movies/series etc - but I also avoid reading the books if I've seen the movie/series. xD

Hope to see more updates and characters from you. :3
RETIRED.

Offline wolvenland

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Alone in the Dark
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 04:57:56 am »
Dang.....Those are some awesome characters! I bet I might see some in-game... And I have to agree with Haruki on those names. I just throw some letters together and sound 'em out. xD And those pictures are really cool. *wishes could draw* >I

Offline Lazy

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Ship Loves You <3
    • http://JShipArts.deviantart.com
    • http://lazy-jenn.tumblr.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2012, 07:08:53 am »
Thats a lot of info. O.o Very nice though.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2012, 10:11:26 pm »
@Ressy- I watched the series first as well, I started on the first book a while back, Im about 500/800 pages in. It's a good series though, from what I've read at least.
@~Ferrin~- Thank you, and for most of the chars I did "throw random letters together" however for some of the ones that were following some sort of lore, such as Geirrtonn I tried finding an actual norse name for.
@Everyone- Thank you all for commenting, and taking the time to read through my characters, and seeing as I apperently can not post over 20,000 chars per post I shall be continuing this on another thread. (-Hunt-'s Characters part two! :P)
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...