Author Topic: --{50th post!!}--Fino--{50th post!!}--  (Read 3213 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
--{50th post!!}--Fino--{50th post!!}--
« on: October 14, 2012, 07:38:22 pm »

Name:Fino
Name Meaning: Burning One
Name Origin:Greek
Species:Piras Leon (Fire Lion in English)
Mate:None (can't stand the heat ;P)
Cubs:None
Element:Fire
Personality: Fino takes being hot headed to a whole new level with his fiery aspect. He is rather arrogant, and loves to tease people. He also loves burning things, living or other wise. He is also one of the smartest lions you will find, he thinks far more like a human then he does a lion. He loves fire, however water does not phase him either. Though he dislikes it it does not hurt him, he mearly can't use his powers while submerged in it. But don't be fooled, you may be able to disable his usage of fire, but you'll still have a huge lion, with a brain to match his size angry at you. The only thing is now, you have a huge lion that's enraged.
Story: Fino was brought into this word as all lions were, he was born into a pride. His pride was not too diffrent from any other, other then one aspect. They were growing far larger then most lions, and smarter. They had no use for numbers or literature, however they did manage to figure out how to use human forges. So it was because of this that Hephaistos decided that if he were to take a lion as a pet it would be from his pride. So the god came down from Olympus and spoke to the lions in their tongue. He offered to make one of them immortal, and to bring it to the heavens with him. Now as these lions had been smarter then most they disscussed this among themselves, and asked him what they would have to do. The god said that they would have to forge him a crown. The lions laughed, for that was such a simple task. So they set to work, yet each one of their crowns were rejected by the god. Until eventually Fino created a crown for the god. Unlike all his kin's crowns though it was not simply a crown, he had worked a few simple mechanisms into it, the god smiled for this was as he wanted. So he took the lion with him to Olympus. It was there that Fino began his work for the god, he was not assigned difficult tasks, not for a lion at least, and certainly not for an immortal lion. The god would send his pet into Erebus on many occasions to fetch things for him, and gradually because of this his pelt began to catch a flame. After many millenia of this his pelt was no longer simply that of a lion, and the god decided that he would not be classified as such. So it was decided that he would be known as a Piras Leon. Yet another millenia passed and slowly the Greek gods fell from the humans favor. No longer could they survive, as they were no longer worshiped, so as all the other gods did Hephaistos died. However not being as old a entity as he was, and not requiring as much favor as his master Fino survived. He returned back to earth, but no longer was he simply a lion of immense size and knowledge. He was a lion of immense size, knowledge, and power. He found that unlike in the heavens he could set things on fire, as well as the world's creatures. So for a a few decades he did this rather often, until finaly he learned to contol his power on earth and he became less vicious. He learned to control his fire enough so that he could be touched without burning any who decided to touch him. Since he manged to learn to control his power he has been looking for a pride of lions that he feels he could enjoy the company of. Though he knows not pride could be like his pride of old he still searches, for one.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone, seeing as this is my 50th post i decided that I would make something special, and new. So I decided to mix some Greek mythology with thoughts of my own, resulting in Fino.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2012, 07:46:09 pm by -Hunt- »
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: --{50th post!!}--Fino--{50th post!!}--
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2012, 10:34:27 pm »
>: ) I like burning things..... Oh, uh.. -coughcough- Nice character, Hunt!

Offline WolfLuna

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Wolves are my life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2012, 10:50:03 pm »
Congrats on your 50th post, and I like the character a lot. c:

Aniuk in game.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2012, 01:25:13 am »
~Hands ember a lighter and whispers~ Just don't burn anything you'll need later ;)
Thanks you guys. :) I Got the idea for him last night, I was thinking that the fluffy mane might actually look good... but no it just... no.
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2012, 02:29:10 am »
xD Well, what a nice character. The way you integrated mythology into it is interesting...

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2012, 04:15:27 am »
Thank you :) and I did try to stick to mythology as best I could, however I had to make up a few things for it.
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2012, 07:02:21 pm »
Great bio. I like the fire lion idea. And same Icome up with ideas right after Iget off the game -_-
Nice character. 

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2012, 07:54:56 pm »
Interesting character, -Hunt-! Congratulations on your 50th post as well. +Floof.
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2012, 10:11:17 pm »
Thank you guys, I'm always glad to please my readers. :)
@Zaroque Thank's for the floof :)
@Iris Yes, FeralHeart does have many diffrent RP's that help give us ideas, so it is best to get them down soon.
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2012, 04:55:04 pm »
Mrr, the way in which your self-made myths merged with the existing one is also something worthy of applause. x3 How original.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo