Author Topic: --}Azure{--  (Read 2081 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
--}Azure{--
« on: October 21, 2012, 04:56:57 pm »
Heya guys, sorry I havn't posted in forever. I've been busy RPing, and writing, decided to post one of the main characters from my book on here. Hope you like him :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:Azure
NickNames:Azu, Warg
Mate:Charlotte
Pups:No
Family: Mother:Never Known-Father: Andi Died 5 WY's ago-Siblings:None

Appearance:Azu is a well built wolf, being a nomad in the northern lands takes it's tole on one's body. His muscles have grown thick and hard from the toil of living in the northern lands. He stands taller then most wolves, and to the lazy eye could appear to have a mane of fur surrounding his upper body. This mane of muscle is part of what earned him the nickname of warg.

Personality:Azu is a kind wolf at heart, even if his ways may seem rough to some. He prefers to talk rather then fight with wolves that approach him, however if they threaten his loved ones he will not hesitate to launch himself into battle. Once the heat of battle seeks into this brute all the kindness that he normally has drains out of him. Azu fades back out of the brute and Warg takes over. Once Warg if released scarce few wolves are able to approach him without feeling his fangs. Only Charlotte has ever done this and lived to tell the tale.

Background: Azu was born in the unforgiving lands of the north. His father, Andi, was the only family he knew for most of his life. They shared a bittersweet relationship through out Azu's life. His father pressed Azu to work since he was of young age. Pointless tasks really, pulling a log, branch, or whatnot behind them as they travelled. Azu could never understand why it was that his father was doing this. He had thought at the time that his father bore some ill will to him, none the less he did these tasks. By his 18th moon he realized the logic in his father's tasks. It was at the time the two were traveling by a wolf pack, he looked upon the wolves and realized just how much larger he was then they. Few neared his size, and those that did were built more of fat then they were of muscle. He took a knew respect for his father then. They continued to travel with one another for 6 more moons. Azu's father had been resting at the time, and Azu was out hunting. A cannibalistic pack of canines beset themselves upon Andi while Azu was away. When Azu returned he found his father near death. Azu tried his hand at medical pretexts to attempt to save his father, but to no avail. His father was too far gone, and he knew too little of the practice. From then on he took it upon himself to teach himself in the ways of medical practices. He helped many faes and brutes in his pursuit for knowledge, after he had grown adept he picked up a satchel which he now fills with various herbs he finds. Shortly after his 36th name day he found Charlotte near to death. Normally he would have passed her by, she was too far gone and saving her would be near impossible. But he caught the scent of the mutts that killed his father on her, he could not bring himself to let another die from the pack he called the Illr (meaning evil in norse). So he did attempt to save her, at first it was a simple relationship shared between them, that of doctor and patient. But after the fae healed they took to traveling together. For a time they lived in the norse lands that the two had been raised in. Until Char's son, Zero, grew enraged at his mother when she sided with another pack. The pack was little help to her, mearly acting as a shield of wolves to detour her son from attacking her. Azu and the fae ran off, to find a land that Zero could not reach them at. They holed up in a cave, thinking they were safe. However they were followed by Zero's pack. So the two wolves ran deeper into the cave until they lost the wolves. The two became hopelessly lost, but they pressed on in desperation. Until at last they came out of the cave, they came into a valley that seemed long forgotten. The land was fertile, and game a plenty. The two thought they had found a paradise, so they decided that this would be there home, their land. Their joy would not be that for long, for this 'paradise' was also shared by the Illr. Azu and Char refused to leave. They would not give up what they found, especially not to them. So they faught with the Illr. it was a gorilla war, two wolves against a pack of savages. But the two learned to fight in this style, attacking them where they could and retreating. The Illr's mutts were not strong, not on their own. Scarce few of them posed much of a challenge for the two, it was only the Illr's wolves that they had to fear.
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline PrettyReckless

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 218
    • RecklessAce
    • View Profile
Re: --}Azure{--
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 05:37:09 pm »
Another interesting character from -Hunt- ? ;3 Well well..

This one seems to have a troubled past, but he also seems to have broken out from it and built himself stronger. I like how he met Charlotte, helped her and becoming her mate. I suppose they had that special bond. ^^
RETIRED.

Offline Larka13

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2012, 12:38:25 pm »
Yet another awesome character, Hunt. Good work, me gusta.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2012, 10:04:45 pm »
Lol yep, though most of this guy's background actually was RPed. And I'd say they have a special bond alright, Char and I ended up getting to know each other OOC and actually hit it off ^^
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 12:00:37 pm »
A very well done character, and the bio was a joy to read~

I like.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2012, 07:30:37 pm »
Thank you SusieQ, glad you liked it :)
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline FighterWolf399

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2012, 10:58:53 am »
Great job Hunt. It was another character that I found really interesting. I liked it very much keep up the good work.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2012, 01:39:40 am »
@XxXxEpicnessxXxX- Thank you, and I will.
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...