Author Topic: My new charrie~Mikey  (Read 882 times)

Offline catloversjt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
My new charrie~Mikey
« on: December 23, 2012, 05:25:45 pm »
Name: Michael.
Nickname(s): Mike; Mikey.
Breed: He's a mutant~ Cross between Wolf and Alligator.
Family~
Mother: Nope.
Father: Nope.
Sister(s): None.
Brother(s): Raphael~Other Brother.
Crush: Nope.
Mate: Nope.
Pup(s): NUU.
Pack: ~Ookami Pack~
Accent: Californian.

Personality: He is fun-loving, wild, young-acting, humorous, and kind. Yet, when his mutant comes out, he is aggressive and doesnt remember what he does.

His Life So Far: He was created in a laboratory along with his older brother Raphael. He was number 1347. He named himself Michael, however, always loving that name. His brother then bgan calling him Mikey, as Mikey began calling his brother Raph. They then broke out one day, when their cages were left unlatched, and they ran. Ran as far away as they could get from the lab. As Raph and Mikey began growing apart, they soon took their own ways. Mikey wandered to Fluorite Plains where he joined Ookami, the pack that he is most loyal to now. Yet, he has not told them that he is a mutant (so you all know more than my pack does o.o). He hopes one day to find his brother Raph again, as he misses him dearly. Yet he also fears to find him, as he was always treated like he was younger, which he was, but he did not ever appreciate that.
"If you're considering suicide, you're not ending the pain. You're ending the opportunity for things to get better." (Brian Quinn)