Author Topic: MidnishtStar'S Characters  (Read 886 times)

Offline potterhead123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
MidnishtStar'S Characters
« on: January 12, 2013, 07:46:02 pm »
Hey, I'm MidnightStar also known as potterhead123 or Katie, and these are my characters.

Name: Emerald
Species: Short-snout Atlas Dragon
Preference: Male
Personality: Smart, Cunning, Energetic but Reserved

Bio: Emerald was taken from her parents when she was an egg and hatched in a zoo, after living nearly half her life there it was shut down and Emerald was sold to poachers, after a daring escape she was finally  out in the wild but to find that her kind had been nearly wiped out, now she goes in search for her kind but she never knows who she can trust.

Name: Supernova
Species: Wolf
Preference: Any
Personality: Sweet, Kind but had a dark side.

Bio: her mother died giving birth and she was left to be raised by her brutal father who left her when she was 3. Left to make her own way she traveled to the south pole where she hides from her father, she finds hunting here is very easy as she blends with the snow.

Offline FeralFireHeart

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • ~ I Desire Fire ~
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
Re: MidnishtStar'S Characters
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 02:40:40 pm »
Hah, there's always a story that concludes with one of the characters parents dying, but hey, at least this one isn't an orphan :)
I don't know why, but dragon-chars are usually more interesting (especially with screenshots) compared to normal canine/feline chars, so I quite like "Emerald".
Oh, and the bio for both of 'em is great.
I don't particularly like it when people write tons of bio; which I then have to read 'cause my curiosity is too great.
Will there be more to come? If so, I hope there's more dragons 8)