Author Topic: -:Valdyr:-  (Read 3065 times)

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
-:Valdyr:-
« on: April 01, 2013, 10:59:30 am »
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Valdyr Character Sheet
Name:Valdyr (It means wolf in old norse.)

Height: 7'5"

Build:Vald is very well built, his muscles are large, however sleek, and well pressed to his body. He is built for agility as well as strength.

Species: Valdyr is a a wolf, his father was a northern wolf, a Grey wolf. His mother however was from the south, a red wolf. The two met once they joined Illem, their union created Valdyr. (In a nutshell, half Grey wolf, half red wolf)

Tribe:Illem

Personality: Vald is a kind wolf. Harsh when needed, but in heart he is kind. He prefers to settle things with words, then with battle. However he is no stranger to the sport, nor is he even slightly apauled to it. He enjoys battle greatly, however he does not like fighting with his own kin. He has a soft spot for children, and is often times seen helping the young train, pointing out flaws in their technique, and showing them how to improve. He is a smart wolf, however not always wise, a thing often pointed out to him by the elders. He however often takes their words seriously, unlike some in Illem, and bases many of his actions accordingly.

Appearance: Vald is a tall, well built wolf. His pelt is dark in nature, taking after his father. His mother however did not leave the brute unmarked by her genes, he bares a patch of red fur below his eye, high on his cheek. It's in the form of a red stripe, Illr's markings.  His teeth are rather white, which due to the age was  a bit strange, however he understood the importance of picking his teeth after a meal.

Family: Vald did not have many family members besides his parents, not any that he knew at least. His life as a youth was fairly lonely, after all, there were few children in Illem, the tribe was war based, love was a thing not often shared in it's midst. His father's name was named  Sterkr (Meaning strong in old norse). His mother was named Jiya (Which means 'sweet heart'). His parents came to the tribe later in their lives, and did not bring any of their relatives, so he doesn't have any immediate family.

-:Story:-

His father was a born warrior, as were many wolves from the north. He was one of the largest wolves known in Bestia, standing proudly at eight feet tall. His tribe however was destroyed by another tribe of bears. Sterkr was the only to survive, however his pride was wounded greatly. He left his homelands, and headed south. He was well known as the 'Beast of the North" by many southerners.  He rather enjoyed the nickname, and didn't bother to complain about it. It was at a village much in similarities to Lilth that he met Jiya. The two met in secret at first, after all, the women of Jiya's village were not often aloud to see strangers. However as time waned Sterkr fell for her, and asked her parents if he could join the tribe, to stay with her.

The tribe declined his request, seeing him only for the title he had been deemed, they told him his ways were not of their own, and forbade him from seeing Jiya. The two did not listen, how could they? Jiya could not bare to see Sterkr leave however, so she met him one last time where they had often met. However, before she could ask him if he would take her with him, he asked her the same question, something the couple finds humorous to this day.  Jiya left her old tribe, to be with Sterkr, and the two travelled happily together for a few years.

It was after that time they found the tribe known as Illem. They met in the cutomery manner for the tribe, their current leader stood before Sterkr and the two yelled for a while, before fighting. The fight was long and drawn out, though Sterkr fell to the leader, he was offered a place in the tribe for he had come very close to overpowering the Konungr many times in the battle. He tolded it over with Jiya, before they decided to accept.

The two thrived in their new tribe, a year after they had been accepted into it, Jiya had Valdyr. She named him in Sterkr's language since the boy took after his father. The two were unknowing of the fur patch until he became older, and the tribe made a fuss about them mark.

He lived, and trained like the other boys, however he outwitted his generation easily, which was part of why he was mostly left alone. Few people dared to get on his bad side, since he was smarter then most of them. As time past though, he grew what those today call, his silver tongue. He became liked by the tribe, or at least the canines of it. Most of the bears too liked the young wolf, though you'd never make them admit it.

When the Konungr died, he fought in the tribal battles for the title, the last day he fought a huge bear known as Bjorn. He was from the north, like his father, and well built for battle. He had immense strength, however not the cunning that Vald has been blessed with. The two fought, however the bear did not last very long with the wolf, landing a blow to his side before falling prey to a trick, and trap set by Valdyr. That was the last fight Valdyr had to endure to salitify his title. He was nearly bursting with joy at the thought on the inside, however he contained it, going to the head Shaman who had been watching over the battle from afar. The two conversed as he took care of this wound, light in nature however  it would have been much worse had the wolf been foolish enough to fight the bear head on.

I may add more as he evolves, and more of his life unfolds in the RP. This is a character from a forum RP I am hosting, if you are interested look for Bestia in" Off Topic Roleplay". Sign up using the template please... if you decide to. Doesn't take much to get in, just show us you can type up a paragraph. :3
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...

Offline katyekitty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • The Savvy
    • View Profile
Re: -:Valdyr:-
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 01:37:28 pm »
Epic character development :)

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 12:22:40 am »
:3
You put a lot of time and effort into writing all of this, +floof for that. ^.^

And I like how you put his height and everything too.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 02:21:51 am »
Why thank you. :3
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 02:48:41 pm »
Man... You write the most awesome and thorough character bios ever :D but best of all their actually interesting to read. Wonderful job Hunt! Maybe add a pic :3?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 05:20:00 pm »
Wow, this is a awesome bio ^^
I would like to see a picture of this awesome character one day
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 02:33:59 am »
Perhaps I might give drawing him a shot... however I don't normally draw canines, or anything of the sort for that matter. I draw dragons primarily. I doubt I'd do him justice :P I'm glad you both enjoy him, thank you for the comments. :3
<--The Hunt-->

happiness...