Author Topic: *~*~*Snow*~*~*  (Read 2008 times)

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
*~*~*Snow*~*~*
« on: April 14, 2013, 02:31:08 pm »
This is my first bio, so I hope you like it! Also, I couldn't get a single picture! Why? Well, it says file (my screenshot) is too large! Hope somebody will help me with it so you can see how she looks like. ^.^'            

*~*Name*~*: Snow
*~*Nickname*~*: Purple
*~*Family*~*: Fang (father), Hera (mother), Timmy and Jimmy (younger brothers)
*~*Pack*~*: Loner for now.
*~*Crush*~*: Even if she has it, it should stay a simple secret...
*~*Mate*~*: /
*~*Pups*~*: No. :(
*~*Scent*~*: ~South Pole's wind freshness with some scent of blue roses and purple diamonds.~
*~*Pelt color*~*: White 'n' purple
*~*Eye color*~*: Purple
*~*Powers*~*: She knows well the diamonds and their abilities, wings can suddenly appear on her back, Snow can also call her star servants (2 of them).
*~*Personality*~*: Shy, cute, usually aggressive, atacks only big animals when she's hungry, protective, loyal, kind, sensitive, wise.
*~*Bio*~*: She was born in hidden place of Temple Of Dreams. When her mother, Hera, gave birth she was the only pup. Snow was good friends with dragons that lived near her old territory. Her parents always had enough food but her life wasn't pleasant. Whenever night fell demons were coming. All these evil laughs, bloody fangs and eyes with extremly strong colors never gave her enough peace in that tiny soul. Female grew fast. One day squeaky sounds that swooped on her now big ears. She runned into den and suddenly stopped making some dust. Two male newborns with dark blue and black pelt layed next to her exosted mother. Her nose touched their tiny heads while smile showed up on her face.They grew together. Snow always helped them and taught them about many things, mostly about diamonds. One night, laughs became stronger. Red eyes approached while fangs were completely red- demons. Creatures attacked her parents. They managed to protect themselves but female and her two brothers had to run. Tears fell from Snow's face but she had to save her brothers. Female picked them up with her jaws and entered South Pole. She sat down breathing fast with blury vision. Female started to digg burrow, no time for crying. Snow and her brothers managed to live there. When they finally became strong males ready to roam through all these landscapes, she nuzzled them and leaved. Brothers were sad, but they knew she's leaving them because it was their time to rear their offsprings. Now, her paws are crossing various hills and valleys in search for new, fresh start...

So, that's my character's bio, hope you like it! Also, she'll get what she wants and don't, just don't touch her tail! o.o
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: *~*~*Snow*~*~*
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2013, 02:31:59 pm »
This looked longer when I was writing it. o3o  ^^'
~LittleWolf~
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2013, 12:16:23 am »
Yeah, funny how when you're writing it seems it's so long..and then you post it and it's not what you expected at all. XD

And Snow smells like purple diamonds? That's really awesome, don't think I've seen a char smell like diamonds before though. c:
Sad what happened to their parents and how she had to leave her brothers. D:

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2013, 06:07:21 pm »
Finally somebody posted. o3o I thought it wouldn't be sad, because they all survived. And thank you for the diamonds even if I don't have any ideas how they should smell. o.O But her purple markings gave me an idea. By the way, do you know how can I make screenshot smaller so everyone can see my charie?
~LittleWolf~

BouncyLion101

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2013, 09:40:03 pm »
Finally somebody posted. o3o I thought it wouldn't be sad, because they all survived. And thank you for the diamonds even if I don't have any ideas how they should smell. o.O But her purple markings gave me an idea. By the way, do you know how can I make screenshot smaller so everyone can see my charie?
~LittleWolf~
You just upload it onto a photo sharing site, I recommend Photobucket, and edit the photo so it's smaller. c: