Author Topic: The Potato Family  (Read 877 times)

Offline PotatoPotPie

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • PPP
    • ImmaDerp
    • xerceus // teenagedtravesty
    • View Profile
The Potato Family
« on: June 18, 2014, 06:20:01 pm »
So I was going through my dA and suddenly remembered, my 6-10 FH pictures I posted like 2 years ago, so I was like I NEVER made a bio that wasn't in-game so here they is.

So this is Roulette, if I was still playing, she would be a year old, and she belonged to the Order of the Clans. She's an jerk most of the time, and loves to get others in trouble.

This is Flourhaze. He was the son of one of my best friends, Silentbreeze/star (LONG LIVE THE FORESTCLAN >:<) He was my main character on the Potato (Besides this next guy) and I loved him deeply.

This was Smokesong, I constantly changed the way he looked. He used to be gray with red markings, but then I made them black, and then made them red again to look like embers on a fire. He was also one of my main guys.

FlourSong would be their ship name, though I never shipped them o.e especially because that's just incest. They are half-brothers and it's just wrong.

So yeah, that's all I could really find off my dA, the others are just characters I made, deleted, and moved on so...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 09:28:41 pm by PotatoPotPie »
'Cause you're the last of a dying breed
Write our names in the wet concrete
I wonder if your therapist knows everything about me