Author Topic: im sorry,,,  (Read 3816 times)

Offline FoxxAngel

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • https://www.deviantart.com/zatr1
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • https://twitter.com/MalikaHusky
    • View Profile
im sorry,,,
« on: May 05, 2021, 02:49:34 am »
hey there, its been a few months has it? since I last played and posted

the reason why my long hiatus is because of my life, dealing with depression and another mental issues and health issues is taking a toll out of me alot and it cause me to not be active at all and cause of that mistake, most of my new friends I made a few months back never be active anymore like my old friends.
I dont know what happen during while I was gone but now I know that there are only four staff left ;-;

I really do love the game and its memories I made in the game, but I think its about time that I just go,,,,its a hard decision yes but I know that I might not be active once more at all in the game
heck I love to help the game but I know im not a game designer nor a coder and etc, my lover is tho abit, tbh here is my own feelings tho

I hate seeing Feral Heart dying slowly and just crumbling, we all know its time is slowly coming to an end, ever since the drama and many more, its been going downhill, less people leaving due to life and etc or just move to FHU
its sad that only four Staff members are active and is still trying their best to keep the game alive and I have respect for them for them doing that and I hope that the staff will grow again and this game to be alive(like really active like the old days) and well again but we just have to wait and see what happens in the future

maybe one day I come back and play but as for now, not at the moment, im just dealing with alot of issues at the moment

if u wanna talk to me or be friends with me here is my discord
Sleepy Prince#9941

I'm so sorry,,,,for not being active during those few months and just leaving for now
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:05:09 am by FoxxAngel »
“Oh yes, the past can hurt. But from the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.” – Rafiki

my discord is Sleepy Prince#9941
My IG is _dannydino_

Offline Ame88

• ❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄✧❄ Winter is a .' - ` , ' - . ` timeless ' , ` - '. ` , - ' . season. - ', - ` , ' - . ` , Everything ' , ` - . ' , ` . freezes. `_,_'_-_._`_,_-
  • Admin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 216
  • Yeah I believe in Bigfoot. Nessi and Kovu too!
    • Ame88thewolf
    • View Profile
Re: im sorry,,,
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2021, 03:43:50 am »
It's sad to see you go. I truly don't believe the game is dying, as there are various new members making accounts as well as returning players popping in from time to time. The game has been seeing a bit more activity here and there as well. Things are a tad slow with our staffer situation, but we are most certainly looking into things. Regardless I wish you well. We'll be here if you ever decide to return! Stay safe out there~
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 03:46:14 am by Ame88 »

Profile picture by Telluric
Thank you ;u;
Bio | My Creations
Renegade Row | FeralHeart Resort

Offline PanzerWulff

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • GsxrWulff
    • LethalChill
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2021, 04:10:00 am »
Ahh man, I'm so sorry to hear that, and I really hope you get well with things soon. Hopefully further on down the line, you decide to come back. Either way you know where to find us. All the best. :) 

SpicyDirt

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2021, 05:09:54 am »
It'll be sad to see you go, but your mental health comes first. Take your time to heal your body and feel better. <3 As Ame said, I don't believe the game is dying, but everyone does have their own views on what makes a game "die" and "survive." I do sincerely hope that we will get to see you again around this community when you are feeling better. <3

Offline Burning_gold

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
  • Here we go again
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2021, 06:21:20 am »
Sad to see your leave. I wish you all the best on your new way ♥
Yo, back here
Again

Offline g0thicpuk3

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Slowly but surely making a return :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2021, 03:02:27 pm »
sorry to hear about that :( I hope you get better in the future
Is this thing on?

Ironic

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2021, 03:11:39 pm »
My heart breaks while reading this.
Really hope you feel better, Foxx.

Offline toonanimals317

• The Fandom Queen
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 48
  • What is grief, if not love persevering?
    • toonanimals317
    • randomnessandfandoms
    • Toonanimals
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2021, 05:27:31 pm »
I don't think I know you, but I wish you well! I'm so sorry to hear this! May things get better for you soon. Hope to see you return one day!

Other Accounts - ImTheHero, Wolfshadow317, & AgentWashington - Say hi!
Sig by CheetusPeepus on Tumblr, Profile Pic lines by AViciousFox on DeviantArt

My Presets!

Offline G4RG0YLE

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 170
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2021, 06:35:48 pm »
Sad to see you go but I hope you'll be able to find true happiness and eventually make a return to us when things are changed for the better, both for FH & in your life generally.
Take care.

© short ' cakes on Discord ♡

Offline BluuLeopard

• Leopard Of The Lost World - 2011 💙🌊✨
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 40
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
    • bluuleopard.deviantart.com
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2021, 03:50:46 pm »
Aw, this is so sad...
I really hope you'll feel better soon. I understand what it's like to deal with darkness, especially... All alone.
Hopefully though, all turns out for the better; for you, your friends... And thank you for those kind, supportive words towards the Staff Team- even if it's just four left.
The quantity of the staff doesn't matter, but the faith and loyalty in them, that they may have, does. So, thank you.

Wish you well, maybe we'll see you around again~

Avatar - bluuleopard.deviantart.com
Profile Signature - Phobic-Art