Author Topic: **Kyu's work in progress Thingie mabob!** (Barely into it, but I want ideas XD)  (Read 6472 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Info
  Started working on my own little thing for FH, at the moment I have only redone the curser (Looking sweet in my opinion XD) and started on the buttons ingame. the buttons in game need fixing up of course, I don't need that pointed out to me XD The reason I am posting this up is to update progress about it 9But don't expect much, I'm admittedly lazy with these things.) and to get your feed back and what you think could be added to make this thing sweet. I do plan on retexturing almost everything IF I can, which is a higly unlikely thing, so I'm just doing what I can for now. Please post with the kind of thing you would like to see in this, or if you could help me out.

Screenshots:
Here are some screens of what has been done so far:

Mouse:

Buttons:

Oak tree:

The white just seems to happen, I worked on it for a bit, and there is no white on teh original image, so no clue how to fix it up. As you can see, the bark looks a little weird, it's just the default but messed with a little.

To Do:

-Make the buttons look a truckload better, they look terrible, all I did was add words, and they turned out too small. they MUST be redone.

Done:
-Mouse is now a pawprint
-Buttons, terribly

Helpers:
None so far, if you do want to help, just show me what you did and I will see if I think it fits. Personally, i find these things tend to be better with helpers, and if I want to redo a whole butt load of what is in FH, I had better gets some helpers, right?

Download:
Just drop all these into the texture file in the media file in your Feralheart folder. I do suggest making a back up of the texture file, just in case you don't like it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?ad08t37qki0gmbm
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:08:29 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Okay, I retextured the leaves on teh Oak tree, and tried to mess around with the bark a little, but it still looks a little weird, so the Oak bark is a WIP. The leaves were created by me scanning an ACTUAL leaf and editing the scanned image. Image will be up SOON!

The Oak retexture has not been added to the download yet.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 07:09:33 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
I'm up to helping with anything you need on this project. Let me know what needs to be worked on and I will get it done for you.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
I'm up to helping with anything you need on this project. Let me know what needs to be worked on and I will get it done for you.

Woo! A helper! thanks Sameth! Perhaps you could help me come up with better buttons? I just need some ideas, the current way they are is admittadly garbage, in my moddie thing.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile

Woo! A helper! thanks Sameth! Perhaps you could help me come up with better buttons? I just need some ideas, the current way they are is admittadly garbage, in my moddie thing.

I'll see what i can do with the buttons :)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Thank you! You doon't have shoulder doing them and everything, I'm willing to do some too, I just have no idea what should be done with them XD

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
I'll play around and send you my ideas when I get a chance.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Thank you!

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
I absolutly love the paw cursor, ill be keeping an eye on this, i'm looking forward to seeing what else you come up with! Keep up the great work~ -nuzzles-

Offline Zaephyr

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
  • The Derpinater
    • View Profile
    • Atrum Lux
Also, as for ideas, perhaps a few various interface colors? ^.^