Author Topic: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*  (Read 12317 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2012, 08:55:25 am »
After all the help you gave me, I'd be crazy if I didn't accept you in XDDDD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2012, 10:20:34 am »
UPDATE

We have a map! It is a whole lot different than the screenshots XD that map failed. I'm just not sure if I should put the download up openly or send it Via PM when someone is accepted into the pack.

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2012, 11:38:09 pm »

Name: Moon
Rank: Pup.. I was wondering if  I could be a lone pup.. If not that is completely fine.
Appearance: I'll put a picture.
Personality: Moon is quite shy, she doesn't really like to speak to others. Moon also has trust issues that developed from her past. Most of the time she would just give you a blank look, it's like staring at a wall. But maybe, just maybe someone can show her that she can trust them she will be back to normal.
History (optional): Moon was born under 2 omegas, her parents Crystal and Tank were un-liked and miss treated in their pack. They even broke laws, and the biggest one of all was no omega is allowed to mate with out informing the alphas, well since they knew they were un-linked and a disgrace, they decided to have a pup without informing their alphas. So has the weeks went on and Crystal was getting "bigger" their alphas noticed some signs, so they waited, and waited, until she finally gave birth. Her parents were sent to a "prison"like place until they decided their punishment... Weeks past and Moon was in a foster care center while her parents were in "jail". Almost a month past till the alphas made their last and final decision, which was to kill Moon's parents and banish Moon. Everyone watched as Moon's parents weer killed, even pups. Moon was only about 3 months at that time, so you are most likely wondering how did she survive? Well lets just say not ALL the wolves of the pack hated Tank and Crystal, they had a plan in case something like this happened. Daisy the best known friend of Crystal's was waiting till they banished Moon, so she could escape and take Moon in. So she did, Moon stayed with her until she was 5 months old, because sadly Daisy past after saving Moon from a wild bear. But before she pasted, Daisy was teaching Moon the ways of the wild, on how to survive, catch food, and stay away from danger. And now she knows how to catch small things such as rabbits, hares, fish, and bugs, she also knows how to spot signs of danger. But now all she really wants is a place where she doesn't have to be on alert and hide from anything.
RP Sample:
  Moon ran across the ice-coated grass, the frost crackling beneath her paws. She leaped the ice-encrusted river in one bound, paws skating on the opposite bank. Scenting a mouse, she skidded to a stop, and dropped into a hunting crouch. Paw over paw, she stalked the scent, paws light on the ground, until she saw the mouse, eating a berry. In a great leap, she landed on the mouse, delivering a quick bite to it before it could utter a squeak.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:43:50 am by KillerWolf »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 02:31:45 am »
  I'm not sure about the lone pup thing... Perhaps if I could see the history I could think it over? See if it is a decent one, so say, your character didn't raise itself from birth because its parent abandoned it and blah blah blah XD And also a RP sample, I forgot to add that to the list of things required in the Appie.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:51:36 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Xx_KillerWolf_xX

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 05:44:18 am »
Okay I added a history and RP sample!

Avanna

« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2012, 06:46:00 am »
Name: Arrow
Appearance:
Personality:A well-displayed optimistic wolf.He earns a nickname of the "Observer". He observes things from afar without anyone even knowing.He keeps to himself most of the time, but he socializes when free of will.According to some, he focues on doing other things to avoid socializing.He's a sly but clever wolf, and it's not best to underestimate the quiet ones.
History: Nothing much to his past.He ran away from his birthpack after his beta father, Okulae told him what truly happened to his mother, Jasi.That she died of child-birth.Arrow blames himself every mention of it.Not wanting to deal with the pain and suffer he'd caused his father, he banned himself form his own pack, and not even by his father.Now his father is left mateless and might have to seek out another.The entire process made Arrow's back crunch in defiance.He now acts like he was born in this pack spiritually.
Roleplay Sample:Arrow made his way down to the nearest river, obviously something was on that quiet mind of his.The apprentice stared down at the dancing reflection bestowed below him.A growl forged from his throat and expressed into his lips and fangs, growling at himself in the mirrored image." I killed her..I killed her..My own mother. How could I do such a thing1? I'm sorry.I'm sorry.." Arrow cried, staring at the reflection seeing his father's face.A sincere copy of his father.He then buried his nose into the river, as if this was truly his father.Fading tears streamed down the black streaks running down the inner cores of the sides of his nose.
Extra:
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 06:56:04 am by Avanna »

Avanna

« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2012, 06:47:07 am »
Eh..Let me know if you can't read this. I just love this Font Face.))

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2012, 09:39:46 am »
  The font face is quite alright XD Although, I know my vision is terrible, even with glasses, but the words don't need to be that big XDDDD Jks

And Avanna, I like your character, just not super sure just yet, but consider it a pretty much yes from me, I'm not thinking too well, I feel unwell today, went to the movies and stuffed myself with junk XDDDD

And killer wolf, what I really want to see is your character having interaction with another character, of your own making of course XD I want to know you won't just type a "ignores" when someone tries to interact with your character. I am a little wary of the history, but it doesn't seem too bad right now, and I'm also wondering if the pack should accept a pup in when they are so small and have no one to take care of pups right now, which reminds me, I haven't figured out what is done with pups yet... Probably stay where their parents live until they figure out what they are apprenticing for and move there.

And guys, when I said rank in the app, I meant in the future once you prove you are active, at this point we just have future apprentices, no actual proper ranking Wolves XDDD

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2012, 06:59:06 pm »
Oh, sorry. I wanna be top Alpha. *winks*

Avanna

« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2012, 08:46:10 pm »
Sorry! Lolz. You see this Font is small normal size, and so I didn't want to have anyone squint to see my App.I know I don't want to =].  And I completely understand.