Author Topic: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*  (Read 12324 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2012, 09:47:11 pm »
Oh, sorry. I wanna be top Alpha. *winks*

But I'm da Alpha *pout*

And you are accepted Avanna XD One little tip, you don't have to do it, it's just something that does bother me a little with ALL characters I see, perhaps tone the black down a little? LIke, move the sliders to 5 each or something? I personally find pure pure black on the FH models kinda looks... terrible, because it blocks out teh fur shading and they just look weird XD I never use pure black myself, and just wanted to tell you about that little tip XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Avanna

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2012, 01:00:40 am »
I was thinking similiar aswell. True black on wolves is basically a dark brown if in sunlight.

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2012, 06:23:57 am »
Name- Skylar
Gender- Female
Age- 2
Rank- Beta Female
Apperence- Currently cant put a pic up now but will later. Skylar is all black with white under fur. She has a pale green marking under her eye on both sides. (not realistic I know, can be changed is need be.)
Personality- Skylar is kind and caring but strong and determined. If you respect her she eill do the same, if not.. there will be a problem. Skylar always gets what she wants. She's stubborn and can be insecure but all she really wants is to be accpeted.. And loved.
History- Skylar's parents where killed by a strange wolf when she was only a pup. She was sure to die on here own but she was saved..by an elder male wolf. He taught her everything she knows. One fateful day the same wolf that had killed her parents appeared.. She remembered his face perfectly. Skylar confronted him but he attacked. Nava (the old wolf) jumped infront and sacrificed himself. The coward wolf ran. Skylar has never gotten over the loss of all she cared about. Ever since she has been hell bent on revenge..
Rpsample- The dead grass crackled and crunched under the weight of her blood crusted paws. Small particles of dust filled the air as she ran further into the middle of no-where. Her blood shot eyes were dried out from crying. Onlt the reminance of tears stained her face. Finally her legs gave out and she well to the ground in a heap. Suddenly a shadow blocked the sun above her. "Who goes there!?" She asked in a panic. "My my my dont you look horrible, Skylar."

Offline Dezu

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2012, 09:05:53 am »
Name: Dezu

Appearance: Dezu is a smaller shy wolf. He has always felt he was different simply because he is interested in male wolves. Dezu has snow white fur with a yellow/grey shine on the bottom. (This will change to the correct markings if accepted.)

Personality: Shy, Feminine

History: Dezu has always had a troubled past. Ever since he was a cub he has always been interested in male wolves. Afraid of what his friends/family would think about it he kept it to himself which had mentally damaged him greatly with the constant worrying. After he turned 3 he decided to tell his pack of his "orientation". Almost instantly they exiled him because of this. He has been keeping his head low and surviving on hunting smaller animals and cowering from anything larger than him.

Extra: Dezu has never had any interest in fighting. If challenged to fight he will back down no matter what.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2012, 09:21:51 am »
Dezu, I need a RP sample.

*Edit
Meemo, If I do accept you into the group, is it alright if your character doesn't get boosted to beta? Because I want to make sure your character is trustworthy, and I do have someone in mind for the position Sameth But if they don't want it and want another position then your character can prove themself XD

Also, guys, so far I have seen RP I don't really like. It's not that you write bad or anything, it's just that you guys have written either something that seems on the edge of powerplaying or just overdramatic stuff, or RP samples that don't actually show your Skill with RP. Characters that are shy or antisocial HAVE to have interaction within their RP samples. I'm not trying to be mean, It is just that you see enough people who just have their character sitting on the edge ignoring everyone to know a antisocial/shy character is not always the best for a RP, unless that person knows how to properly RP that personality. And it doesn't help that at the moment that seems to be pretty much EVERY character that is joining XDDDDD So we'll just have characters going:
*ignores*
*ignores*
*is quiet*
XDDD I don't want to see that kind of thing, I want to see something proper when it comes to interaction with another character, evn if it is ignoring them. I want to see if you can pull off an antisocial character.

I'm sorry if it seems like I am nitpicking, it's just that antisocial/shy characters are 1. Overused and 2. rarely RP'd properly and 3. Not very good for a hopefully active RP.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 10:00:13 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 22, 2012, 10:20:04 am »
I didnt expect to be a beta right away so thats completely fine. If you decided on the other person thats fine also, im not picky :3 And I can say for a fact I will not be quiet.. :D

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #26 on: January 22, 2012, 10:56:13 am »
I didnt expect to be a beta right away so thats completely fine. If you decided on the other person thats fine also, im not picky :3 And I can say for a fact I will not be quiet.. :D

Yeah, your RP sample isn't so bad, it just goes in the overdramatic section (The one section where I was truly nitpicky) and the doesn't truly show your skill at RPing section, and it is in that section because of the dramatics, which I know you can't pull in every thing you write unless something dramatic happens every post XDDDD Perhaps something more everyday occurance, because I find writing something big about an everyday occurance needs more skill than something dramatic.

I know I'm nitpicky, but I just felt that with your sample I couldn't really tell if it was actually good or just dramatic XD And I will have to wait until I see the character before I can actually say accepted or not, so hopefully you can get a screenie up. But I actually think you would be accepted XD I'm just very fussy (In every aspect of life I'm fussy)

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2012, 10:22:09 pm »
Okies! XD Here I go..

Skylar laid down in the soft green grass. The trees gently swayed back and forth in the wind, causing small ripples in the large body of water beside her. Her silky black coat shone in the light and her green eyes sparkled with contentment. "Heh" She giggled softly as a bright blue butterfly landed on her wet nose. As is flew away Skylar jumped to her paws and chased after it. "Come back here!" Laughing she sprinted after it. The scent of daisy's filled the air as she tumbled into a flower bed. Big white soft clouds filled the sky, a small smile played on her lips as she watched them float by.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:08:02 am by .::Meemo::. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2012, 02:46:33 am »
  That's pretty good actually XD Now all we need is to see the character, and you'll probably be accepted XD I just want to make sure it looks like a decent character. Is there any reason why you can't get a image up?

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2012, 03:12:19 am »
Sorry about the sample, Im a little sick. :3 My comp decides to die if I put a pic up. Ill take a screenie and pop up the link to my DA :)

EDIT- http://emmy-cakes.deviantart.com/art/Skylar-281039199 <<<dere it is XXD
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 03:40:09 am by .::Meemo::. »