Author Topic: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*  (Read 12244 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*
« on: January 14, 2012, 02:59:58 am »
Welcome to the Wolves of Stone Fang Valley! A Semi Literate Semi Realistic Wolf pack!

Information

The Stone Fang Valley Wolves are a pack of wolves proud of their healing knowledge, and well known for being able to cure and heal almost any illness or injury. If you are sick or hurt, chances are their vast medical knowledge that is past down and added upon with every generation has a cure or quick fix. They are so well known for their medical knowledge that it is not uncommon for healers from other packs to make the harsh journey to the packs territory to learn their ways. The Stone Fang Valley Pack is accepting of these wolves, and will let them stay until they have learnt all they need to know. Despite the Stone Fang Valley's willingness to take on apprentices from other packs, they actually do not get a lot of them, and of those not all complete the througha  vast desert, training. The journey to the pack alone is a treacherous journey, through a vast and unrelenting desert where very few survive. The training is also hard, as medics are expected to share their space with teh sick and injured, and are always on call, no breaks. They are expected to learn quick, and learn a lot, so a lot of pressure is put on the apprentices, especially those that have come from other packs, as they do not start learning as early as those that belong in the pack.

Of course, just because the Stone Fang Valley wolves are based more around medical knowledge, doesn't mean they can not fend for themselves. They have guardians for the specific job of guarding the medical wolves as they travel around gathering rare herbs and plants that grow in their territory, and there are hunters for the specific job of feeding the entire pack. Of course, during the times where there are less members in the pack, guardians and hunters share the same jobs, hunters gaurding the pack, and guardians hunting to feed everyone. Once the pack is larger, they allow for the two ranks to do their own jobs without having to assist the other.

The Pack is governed by a council of the Alpha pair, Beta Pair, Head Guardian, Head Hunter and Head Healer. They work together to keep the pack functioning and working together. Alpha's and Beta's can be from any rank within the pack, but are more often than not one of the young of the previous pair and their mate. The Head's are the leaders of each rank, chosen because of their knowledge, strength and such, and are often the elders and teachers of their said rank. The Alpha's, Beta's and head and their mates have their own living section within the pack. It does take quite a bit to be  a head of the rank, and needs a lot of trust from the Alpha's and the Beta's.

Ranks

Alpha Male
Alpha Female

Beta Male
Beta Female

Head Healer
Head Healers Mate

Head Guardian
Head Guardians Mate

Head Hunter
Head Hunters Mate

Healers

Guardians

Hunters

Apprentices

Pups

Outsiders
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:02:17 am by Kyugima. »

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *SERIOUS WIP HELP NEEDED*
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2012, 10:49:06 am »

The map is incomplete due to issues that keep popping up when I test it out, such as wrong textures and falling through the ground when you go through gates into different parts of the map.
  the main section of the pack's territory is a mountainous Vally surrounded by large rocky fang like mountains (as is suggested by the name of the Vally, Stone Fang Valley) that protects the pack. The valley is full rare herbs and plants that are good for healing, and two small/medium sized sections of water.

There is a group of stone platforms that the pack has used to create their home on, surrounded by the mountains of the valley.

The stone platforms are seperated for different ranks and such. The heads have their own section, that everyone has to pass through to get to their respective areas. The den with the glowing stone is and always will be the Alpha's den.

The hunters come next, a large cave where all the hunters sleep is here, as well as their own little space out the front. Guardians and Healers have to pass through here.

Next are the Guardians, the closest to the Healers section, so that they can guard them. Like the hunters, their space is just a large cave and a space out front.

Last is the healers section, and the infirmary. Healers are expected to sleep in the same quarters as the ill and injured, so they can take care of them 24/7, and build up a resistance to illness themself. if there is a wolf that has to be quarantined because their illness is very serious and very contaigous, the quarantined wolf will get the healers section to themselves, and the rest will take the Guardians section and Guardians and healers will be expected to share the same space.

Past the cave system is the hunting section and the desert.

Download

Coming soon.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 10:28:59 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 10:49:17 am »

OOC Rules

*No Swearing and Cussing. If you feel it HAS to be done because it suits your character, starring it out is fine.

*Try to make your characters as beleivable as possible. I will NOT accept pups that have survived since birth by themselves and such. It just doesn't happen.

*NO WINGS

*try not to Powerplay or Godmod. I understund if you are not certain what these terms mean, just ask if you don't XD

*When you first join you will be given a bit of a test period. You must be active for a week before you can use the basic markings, in the apprentice section, and after a week or so you may use the markings of the rank you have chosen.

*NO MATING. You can have mates, but I do not want to see IT or read IT if you know what I mean.

*OOC in General, IC in Local, and Announcements in group once the map is up. UNtil then, this is an in forum RP.

*Be respectful of others

*Realistic colours please. I don't mind a little variation, but do try and keep at least some what realistic.

Your Character must have SFV after their name ingame.

Pack Rules

*Listen to the Alpha's. Beta's and Heads, they know what is best.

*If Numbers are low, Guardians and Hunters share Jobs.

* Healers must share space with the sick and injured unless the Head.

* Guardians are expected to guard healers that travel outside the Packs living space

« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 10:56:24 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 10:49:29 am »

Markings

Alpha's
 All Markings

Beta's
 All Markings

(head) Healer:
Body
-Cub Spots
-Jaguar
-Marble
-Marble 2
-Ocelot
-Swirl
-Siamese
-Spiral
-Underfur
-Husky
-BackLeg Stripes
-Dorsal Stripe
-Toeless socks
-Celtic
-Butterfly
-Hellion

Head
-Cub Spots
-Jaguar
-Marble
-Marble 2
-Ocelot
-Swirl
-Siamese
-Spiral
-Celtic
-Butterfly
-Husky
-Simple stripe
-Ear Rims

Tail
-Cub Spots
-Jaguar
-Marble
-Ocelot
-Swirl
-Siamese
-Husky
-Ring Center
-Ring high
-Ring Low
-Snake
-Celtic
-Butterfly
-Hellion

(head) Guardian

Body
-Cub Spots
-Back Splotch
-Marble
-Marble 2
-Scar
-Tiger
-Siamese
-Underfur
-Skeleton
-husky
-Striped Hyena
-butt stripes
-Toeless Socks
-Chimera 2
-Dalmation
-Fading Stripes
-German Shepard

Head
-Cub spots
-Marble
-Marble 2
-Scar
-Tiger
-Siamese
-Mask
-Skeleton
-Striped Hyena
-Chimera 2
-Husky
-Dalmation
-Simple stripe
-Eye Stripe
-German Shepard

Tail
-Cub Spots
-Back Splotch
-Marble
-Scar
-Tiger
-Siamese
-Stripe
-Skeleton
-Husky
-Striped Hyena
-Fading Stripes
-Ring Center
-Ring high
-Ring Low
-Chimera2
-Dalmation
-German Shepard

(head) Hunter
Body
-Cheetah
-Cub Spots
-King Cheetah
-Marble
-Marble 2
-Snow Leopard
-Siamese
-Bubbles
-underfur
-Husky
-Spotted Hyena
-Striped legs
-Toeless socks
-Chimera 1
-diamond back
-Fading Spots
-Husky2

Head
-Cheetah
-Cub Spots
-King Cheetah
-marble
-Marble 2
-Snow Leopard
-Siamese
-Bubbles
-Husky
-Spotted Hyena
-Chimera 1
-Diamond Back
-Simple stripe
-Husky2

Tail
-Cheetah
-Cub Spots
-King Cheetah
-Marble
-Snow Leopard
-Highlight
-Siamese
-Husky
-Spotted Hyena
-Ring Center
-Ring high
-Ring Low
-Chimera1
-Diamond Back
-Husky2

Apprentice (New members fall under this category.)
Body
-Cub Spots
-Marble
-Marble 2
-Siamese
-underfur
-Husky
-Toeless socks

Head
-Cub Spots
-marble
-marble 2
-Siamese
-Simple stripe
-Husky

Tail
-Cub Spots
-Marble
-Siamese
-Husky
-Ring Center
-Ring high
-Ring Low

Pup
None

Application Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Roleplay Sample:
Extra:

Members

Alpha Male

Alpha Female

Name
Cerin.

Personality
Cerin is a thinker, and is often found just sitting quietly, staring into space, just thinking. She is sweet, and kind hearted, willing to do anything for those who need her help.

Beta Male

Beta Female

Head Healer

Head Healers Mate

Head Guardian

Head Guardians Mate

Head Hunter

Head Hunters Mate

Healers

Guardians

Hunters

Apprentices

Name
Sameth Windsong

Personality
Sameth is very energetic and eager to do tasks. She doesn't like to be idle, so she can be a bit of a pest while looking for something to do. She makes a great planner, but sometimes her plots can be a bit more detailed and complicated than they need to be, which leads to mistakes by others. She's a little superstitious and can often be heard muttering stuff like "The wind is blowing the wrong way" or other silly things.

Name
Arrow

Personality:A well-displayed optimistic wolf.He earns a nickname of the "Observer". He observes things from afar without anyone even knowing.He keeps to himself most of the time, but he socializes when free of will.According to some, he focues on doing other things to avoid socializing.He's a sly but clever wolf, and it's not best to underestimate the quiet ones.

http://emmy-cakes.deviantart.com/art/Skylar-281039199

Name
Skylar

Personality- Skylar is kind and caring but strong and determined. If you respect her she eill do the same, if not.. there will be a problem. Skylar always gets what she wants. She's stubborn and can be insecure but all she really wants is to be accpeted.. And loved.
Pups

Outsiders
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 11:10:47 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2012, 03:47:04 am »

Allies

Not accepting just yet

Rivals

Not accepting yet
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:00:31 am by Kyugima. »

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2012, 04:01:14 am »

Roleplay Plot

None yet, RP hasn't started XD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Wolves of Stone Fang Valley *Open and Accepting!*
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2012, 04:03:12 am »
Alright, finally up and running! I am accepting members, but the RP will not start just yet, not until we have plenty of members!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2012, 04:59:40 am »
Name: Sameth Windsong
Appearance:
Personality: Sameth is very energetic and eager to do tasks. She doesn't like to be idle, so she can be a bit of a pest while looking for something to do. She makes a great planner, but sometimes her plots can be a bit more detailed and complicated than they need to be, which leads to mistakes by others. She's a little superstitious and can often be heard muttering stuff like " The wind is blowing the wrong way" or other silly things.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2012, 05:08:19 am »
Woo! Accepted!

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2012, 05:45:50 am »
I'd better be -_-; LOL