Author Topic: **Kyu's Doing Silhouette thingies, request yours!**  (Read 3340 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
**Kyu's Doing Silhouette thingies, request yours!**
« on: February 16, 2012, 06:11:15 pm »
  Okay, I was just sitting here, bored, just now, when I struck up an awesome idea, and went with it. After a session of screenshots, I started drawing, and ended up with something I loved. Wanna see? Here you go!

Now, I don't have many characters I feel I would like to draw like this, BUUUUT I am willing to do a few for you guys if you want. I know it is pretty lame, which is why they are free! Woo! Everyone loves free things XD Just fill in this form, and if I feel it can be done, and you have filled in the form properly, then I will most likely do it for you! I don't really have a limit; I'll stop accepting after I get too swamped or bored.

Characters name: (Because I want to know XD)
Screenshot: (This is what I will be using to do your picture. I will be going over your screenshot to do this (I'm terrible free handing these things, I tried XD) so if you put up a bad screenshot, your picture will be bad.)
Back ground: (Black or transparent or coloured, just say what you want.)
Pelt colour: (this is what you want the pelt colour to be. It can be the same as the pelt on your character, or it can be the same colour as the background so the only things you see are the markings, your choice.)

That should be it! And I am sorry for the terribleness of this post, it is 5 am and I haven't gone to bed yet...

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

BlackRevenge

Re: **Kyu's Doing Silhouette thingies, request yours!**
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 09:03:57 pm »
I wonder why no one requested yet, oh well :D

Character's name: Shitsuji
Screenshot:
Backround: Transparent
Pelt Colour: Same as Character's

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 10:51:15 pm »
Thank you! I'll get right on it!

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline CannibalWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Red Moon Forever~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2012, 02:25:51 am »
I would offer you a request.But,I think i'll I will make my own..For now,I may regret it..XD..In the mean time,have fun <3