Author Topic: Looking for CoFounders!  (Read 6522 times)

CloudFish

Re: Looking for CoFounders!
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2012, 02:36:33 pm »
I think the item problem could be handled if you had a custom cfg. that could be mandatory to members. Have the horns and other roleplay-related items placed at the top so there's no confusion amongst the group.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2012, 02:50:12 pm »
I could help, but I'd only be on during the day because my schedule  is full at night.
Heheh, This is a brilliant idea Kyugma, but what are the 'alien creatures'? Are they some sort of felines? I'm asking this in case anyone would want to join and roleplay as the creature. You nevar know~ XDD

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2012, 03:00:48 pm »
That's true, and it it shouldn't really hassle members too much hopefully...

There is also the issue of what the enemy actually is. I have no clue about that. I was thinking like invading creatures from some other dimension or something along those lines, but what would they look like?

PFFFT I was ninja'd!

And yeah, I was thinking feline's, but I don't want any one actually playing them unless it is one of the big battles, with which I'll probably try and see if anyone would like to volunteer in making one and playing the creature, only for that big battle. Perhaps I could make the enemy species playable at some point later on, but I really want it to concentrate around the dog mutants.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

SoulRevenge

« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2012, 03:28:50 pm »
I have a few suggestions for what the Alien creatures might look like:
Feline
Dragon Ears
Thick Tail
Neon Coloured Tiger Stripe (Body)
Neon Coloured Eye Stripe (Head)
Neon Coloured Snow Leapord (Tail)
Crimson, Azure, or Forest(Eyes)

Now, going back to the mutated dogs, I have a few suggestions for them, for they're powers and stuff, considering that there would probaly be a variety of powers because the humans don't want all of them doing the same thing.

Lazer eyes- Mainly for an attack that coudly possibly burn the aliens.
Super Strength- For inflicting great damage on enemy, though dogs with this power can't withstand much.
Armored Body.-Basically, the dog can withstand most attacks or a variety of attacks for awhile, while inflicting little damage on the enemy
Invisability- It would come in handy when you need to use Ninja skills.
Teleportation.- When you need to teleport to the enemy! BDD It'll confuse em' too owo.
Super Speed- Useful against an enemy that's faster than the other dogs.
Telepathy- Read the enemies mind, find out where they're attacking next BDDD
Super Sense- So you can see, hear, touch, smell, and taste the aliens before anyone else. (Taste...? O.O)

I hope these come of use` XP

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2012, 03:41:48 pm »
umm.....

Laser eyes would be... Way too much, as would teleporting and telepathy and all that. I was thinking more along the lines of poisonous fangs, or the ability to regenerate lost limbs and such, things would would more than likely find in nature, and aren't too... sci fi?

CloudFish

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2012, 04:04:57 pm »
As for the enemy, don't think it'd be a good idea to have people play the roles right away. Like said, it would take away from the core-idea, which is the dogs.

For their design itself; I think it'd be better if they were represented more by an idea of some sort than a feline model. Kinda restrains. Besides, an invading force would come in with more than one type of warrior/scout. Though, depending on if you want to do an "alternate dimension" or "aliens"; it would change up the type of creature they are up against.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2012, 04:12:05 pm »
@Kyugima should of been thinking about that OWO
But, these were man-made, so it sort of make sense...No it doesn't BDDD.
Well, at least I've suplied you with some good ideas for powers ^-^

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2012, 07:28:53 am »
Yeah, I was mostly thinking that if anyone played them, they would just use a feline body to show they are different than the dogs, and just be named invader or something, only so we have someone playing as the big baddy when we have the larger battles in the roleplay. It would be easier to have a longer more drawn out battle if the bad guy was played by an actual person.

Also, I need some help figuring out what to do for the main base map, the place where the dogs are kept. I have a lot of meshes, more meshes than really necessary, I just might need some help planning out where things go on the map. What do you guys think should be added in the main area. There will be dog runs, dog kennels, probably a main building that can not be entered, a graveyard for the animals that have passed on perhaps...

I know, I know, I keep jumping from thing to thing, I should probably concentrate on one aspect before moving on to the next >.>

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2012, 07:57:14 am »
Pshh did i miss out on this D:?

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2012, 08:04:18 am »
Nah, not yet XD But you'll be the last to be allowed to help out, this way I know things are organised and I know where ideas are coming from and I don't have randoms jumping in and giving ideas and such XD Just makes it easier to figure out where things are going XD