Author Topic: Looking for CoFounders!  (Read 6524 times)

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: Looking for CoFounders!
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 08:08:35 am »
Ah, id absolutely love to help out, with anything you'd like ^^

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 08:17:23 am »
Well, at the moment I'm trying the think of a couple of different things.

One: The mutated dog guide for people who create them
two: What are the invaders that they are fighting (It has already been settled that they will not be playable or be set as feline or canine specifically)
three: I need help figuring out what the first part of the map will be like XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 08:57:52 am »
Hm, seems like some creative work, im going to think about some fitting suggestions, and ill talk to you and the others about them later.

Offline aviannerd

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2012, 12:20:20 pm »
Could I help? I have some suggestions and stuff that would help. Plus I could make people presets!

CloudFish

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2012, 01:06:44 pm »
question for the dogs; will these be limited to any certain breed? primarily set with one breed or a few in mind, or is it a free-for-all on this? Believe based on what breeds are used could also determine the mutations they'd need. some dogs are built for speed, other brawn, however a dog bred for speed wouldn't need a mutation in its genes on speeding it up primarily. if that makes sense.

as for the invaders, think this will stem more around what kind of plot you're wanting. if you're going for aliens, their designs could be various, and you could have different monsters in a tier sort of; (like you'd find in a video game, this monster here's weak, but this one above it's a bit bigger and harder to kill off).

however an alternate dimension could prove to less varied but still interesting. think of an alternate dimension or timeline where instead of fighting to protect the world/city these dogs are, they've been even further mutated to come destroy it.

sorry for lack of input on this, been somewhat busy back and forth.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2012, 01:20:23 pm »
Hmmm... When you put it 5that way, I actually very much like the idea of the aliens, with varying difficulties.

I was thinking that the dogs would be of various breeds, although, small breeds and such, breeds that would be no good in a fight would not be very useful in this case. So they wouldn't be used to fight the invaders XD

CloudFish

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2012, 01:25:22 pm »
think if decided on a basic "trait" for the aliens, could draw up some various outlines of possibilities? for instance, they're water-based, all can fly, all have bug antennas of some sort, or something along those lines. just something to go off of.

i had figured as much it would stick to larger breeds, but i see now you have little sets on restrictions thus far. i think a general mutation for all of them could possible, one to boost strength, speed, stamina, etc. make the dogs slightly larger than their original breeds, perhaps a few differences to their jaw structures. am just throwing things out.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2012, 01:38:25 pm »
I was thinking they would be insect like in appearance, multiple limbs, exoskeleton, large mandibles. They would be fairly large, and very varied, like insects in real life. Drones, A queen, hunters, gatherer's, things like that. Insects are some of the most varied and numerous creatures, it makes sense that they could possibly rule a planet and start taking over XD

Yeah, I was thinking the dogs would be very large, they would need to be in order to fight the aliens, which would be pretty big in my opinion (perhaps that size from some genetic material from a  bear or a big cat XD)

CloudFish

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2012, 02:20:35 pm »
more bug like? or would it be okay to mesh types? was considering given humanoid type builds, various sizes, but with attributes of different bugs. this could be one of the lowest of the tier, was just an example i suppose. looked different when i sketched it out, but decided the more based head would make them easier to imagine than with the tiny insect body i had in mind beforehand

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2012, 02:29:32 pm »
That looks good actually, a good concept for a basic drown, wings to get around, not too big or strong looking XD