Author Topic: Hey guys thought u should know a little about me. :D  (Read 2111 times)

Offline enckitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Hey guys thought u should know a little about me. :D
« on: August 15, 2012, 03:42:14 am »
Hey its enckitty and I wanted to tell u a little about me so if u wanna talk u will know what to excpect. oh and *.

Hi my name is erica and im a little shy and Im a brony. I dont like to interupt so unless we are fighting about something then i will wait for u to comment and I dont know much about political things or religious things unless ur cristian. I am no longer christian though. I love video games my favorite being resident evil and my favorite character being leon s kennedy. I have played many other IT servers and dont really like them cuz of rude people so if ur rude and u know it dont raise ur hands, please go talk to someone else cuz i will block u. lol sorry i love to joke around but if u are joking please put a "JK" or a "lol" at the end of ur joke or else I will take u seriously (i will block u though if u annoy me). I am a very serious person so if i need to calm down please tell me and dont get mad I am human and i do make mistakes. finally i want u to know something very important i love animals and hate when people kill animals, abuse animals, or tear down their homes. I think that covers everything about my personality so the rest u may not care about.

Things I like.

games: resident evil, feral heart, spyro games, some mario games, horse games, minecraft, zoo tycoon, fish tycoon.

music: pop, rock, rap (only eminem), and my favorite techno.

movies and T.V. shows: resident evil, iron man, avengers, lion king (1,1 1/2, 2), ice age(1,2,3,4), bambi, and many more!!!

well thats all so if u wanna talk here are thing we can talk about and my personality sorry its so long but a persons life is long lol.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 03:43:48 am by Enckitty »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Hey guys thought u should know a little about me. :D
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 05:04:17 am »
Hey Enckitty you sound like a really awesome interesting and nice person ^_^! Its nice to meet you and hopefully I will get a chance to get to know you better some day around the forums and in game. *nuzzle* Its always nice to meet new people.

Offline enckitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 10:03:47 pm »
lol thanks i hope to meet a lot of nice new people :)

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 03:24:45 am »
Hello dear :D

It was nice to run across someone, that I share common likes, with :D

Bronyness, Resident Evil, Spyro, Zoo Tycoon, And that you love animals- and dislike animal abusers.

*Hugs tightly, and gives cookie* You my friend, are now my best friend! <3

~Memo ^^'