Author Topic: "What a strange person..."  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Painted-Eagle

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
"What a strange person..."
« on: August 01, 2011, 03:15:39 pm »
Oh yes, I am strange. Haha.

Formal introduction: (I did this in Introduction because I didn't see this what-so-ever) I am a 13 year old girl who doesn't like to use text talk very much, how rare is that. I am a...wait for it...fallower of christ. I "work" for the Vineyard community church, on the prayer team and hosbitality (my dad is the point person so when anything goes wrong, you HAVE to blame it on him, haha). When it comes to debates of politics, I don't care for it, unless it's something intresting. I normally don't critize too much. My game name is Painted-Eagle.

Art: I am mostlly a tattoo artist and draw fanasty animals such as dragons and griffons. I am currentlly trying to get better at realism arts and modern day art. I love drawing, though instead of a tablet (yeah, I have one) I use paper/pencil instead (much easier for shading and realism art).

Bio: I was born on October 10 of the year of 1997. I am bi-racial (which means I am mixed of many races) but I am mostlly native-american (cherokee) and Ty (Thailand) which shows on the outside. I am a stright A student, but I suffer with very serious depression. Durring the spring of 06' my mother suffered from a stroke at the age of 32. I spent alot of my time taking care of her, so I act 20+. She currentlly just has some nerve damage and slowed speech. Durring the winter of 10' me and my parents both got bathized after the tragic loose of my best friend's mother and close friend. My best friend is around my age and I help her get through the loose of her mother everyday. Currentlly she is doing great. I always loved helping people through tough situations.

Pets: Oh my. I have a full blood three year old beagle named Tucker. He acts the most human I've seen in a dog. We have five cockotels (spelling?) that are very loud and are named after the simpsons. Three rats, V, Arwin, and Moon. Arwin has cancer but we hope it won't get to her too fast. Two cats, Jack and Star. Jack is 35 lbs. but he was abused before we took him. He has three missing canines and a few broken ribs due to his past owners. Star was an alley-cat so she is very skittish to strangers. Jack (age 5) and Star (age 10) are currentlly living happily, and very lazily. Fish are named after foods. Two ferrets, Snowy and Bell, which are my sweet babies. Finally, one sugar glider, Stikch (spelling?) AKA Bob the Barking Bat. She was my sisters but now she's ours haha. The past pets we've had were a corn snake and a ball python named Dimond and Fred which broke my heart when they died. RIP, my dear friends.

Music: I play guitar, yes! Mostlly acoustic and electric, I have no intrest in galactic and base guitar. I don't like Rap, Hollywood Undead is fine with me though. I love 30 Seconds to Mars and The Beatles. Brad Piesly and Keith Urban are awesome. Okay, you kind of see where I'm going from there. I like rock, alterniative (Yellowcard, ohhhh yeah!), country, and a verity of other types of music. Though, pop and (c)rap are something that I am not very fond of unless it's Owl City.

Journals:
8/1/11
Summer Reading
  Awe man! I cannot find that book anywhere. One month till school starts and I haven't even gotten to the first chapter (or even the senatnce of it) nor gotten the essey written down. Ah, I am so screwed if  I don't get it soon! Every book store is out of that book, what I'm wondering, why only that one certain book, why not just give us a list? I hate this.

8/2/11
Growth and Healing
  I was so bored last night. It was odd of how you can make something on your hand in half an hour. Whoop whoop for my tattoo arting skills.
Here's a picture.

Ahh, you can see my silly face.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2011, 01:48:17 pm by Dianne Stevens »