Author Topic: lionmangeoleo's bio  (Read 1826 times)

liomangeoleo

lionmangeoleo's bio
« on: August 26, 2011, 03:25:10 am »
nothing to see here
« Last Edit: June 04, 2013, 10:27:55 pm by george »

Offline liomangeoleo

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • WELCOME
    • View Profile
    • the mana world rpg
Re: lionmangeoleo's bio
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2011, 11:51:40 am »
  • helping injured or lost animals
  • talking to new people
  • helping others when i can
  • eating
  • using ubuntu
  • sleeping

Pets
1 dog - male - dougle - spanial collie cross
1 cat - female - snitt kiff (i know weird name lol)

A Little about me

I love animals my favourite animals is the lion. I have worked with many animals in the past and also with the (r.s.p.c.a) for those who dont know what that is it stands for it's the royal sociaty for the prevention of cruality to animals. I have also done courses in animal care, things like diet, behavoir , phycology , illness and many others. I can drive things like jcb's tractors and other heavy farm machinary also i am qualified to work as a veternary nurse if i want to and have the quilifactions to work in zoos with exotic animals. 

my favourite food is cheese on toast or a big juicy salad sammich. I'm sorry for all those fams of a fry up but i hate overly greasy foods they tend to make my stomach flip out lol.

i dont drive since i dont like the thought of being in an rta with someone else inside 4 tons of metal going a combined speed of say 30  (thats 60 combined) i know what your thinking i can drive a machine that can crush a car and lift whatever tons but im to afraid of driving a car

i am an obsessive compulsive at computor viruses i scan my pc 3 times a day for malwareware viruses and spyware it has got so bad that if i miss a scan i dream about it at night that someone is hacking into my pc and stuff its horrible

well that's all i can remember for the moment i will update this if and when i need to :D

I hope you enjoyed reading this and i will update it if i can think of anything i missed