Author Topic: Closed. Going to be reopened.  (Read 4171 times)

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Closed. Going to be reopened.
« on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:39 am »

Long ago, the land of Cirith was ruled by the shadow dragons. The shadow dragons were fearless and cruel. The Knights of Cirith would have to battle the shadow dragons almost everyday due to their ruthless attacks. Many civilians were killed for no reason. Noran, the king of Cirith was growing old and could barely make out the duties and call the knights to battle. Just as Noran grew sick from the cold, a large group of light dragons had come into the territory. These dragons were known as the Light Bringers. The Light Bringers were led by an older, ancient light dragon known as Rathor. Rathor was one of the very first dragons ever to live. As Rathor and his followeres drove the shadow dragons out, Noran had passed away, leaving his son, Marcus, the new king of Cirith, in charge. Though the dragons could not speak human, nor the humans speak dragon, Rathor and Marcus had become allies and Rathor and his followeres protected the land of Cirith.

Almost 10 years after the day they drove out the shadow dragons, Rathor had a son, who was named Runelor. Unlike his father, Runelor grew up to be restless and carefree. Many times Runelor would sneak out of the territory to pick fights and Rathor would have to go in and settle the situation. Rathor wanted nothing more than his son to carry in his place, but when Runelor turned of adult age, he got out. He left the land of Cirith for almost 20 years, living as a nomad, until he got the news of his fathers passing. When Runelor returned, he found that no dragons were alive. He was the only one. Marcus had died and his oldest daughter had become Queen. The city of Cirith had grown smaller. Now to this day, Runelor is dedicating himself to rebuilding Cirith and the dragon species.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Rules
1. You must be literate. No exceptions.
2. You must use the feline model to make your dragon character. No exceptions.
3. You my not under any circumstances, have a neon dragon. Your dragons colors must consist of brown, white, black, gray, deep shades of red, or deep shades of green.
4. Just because there are shadow dragons and light dragons, doesnt mean you have powers. Its just a breed of dragons. So dont go around saying you used solarbeam on your opponet. e.e
5. Put the word Dragonslayer somehwere in your application in blue, so i know you read the rules.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Runelors Ranks

Lord - Ruler of the clan. Makes all decisions. Leads the battle groups. Mate of the Lady.
Lady - Ruler of the clan with the Lord. Helps with decisions. Leads the huntings groups. Mate of the Lord.
Chief - The Lords right hand dragon. Helps with decisions, organizing and much more. The Lord will decide who gets to be Chief.
Soldiers - Warriors and hunters of the clan. May take orders from the Lord, Lady, or Chief. They also do a wide variety of things.
Apprentices - Younger dragons who are traning to become Soldiers.
Doctor - Can be a male or female. They tend to wounds and only fight if really needed.
Outlaws - Dont follow rules and live on their own or in bands.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 07:54:06 pm by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: The Dragons of Cirith (Literate, Longterm, Map) -WIP-
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:49 am »
Applications!

Code: [Select]
A 300 x 300 picture of your dragon.
Characters Name;;
Ingame Username;;
Age;;
Breed(Light or Shadow);;
Rank Wanted(Cannot apply for Lady or Chief);;
Characters Bio;;
Roleplay Sample(Must be 6-7 lines long);;

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Clan

Characters Name;; Runelor
Ingame Username;; Justice
Age;; 28 years old (Adult)
Breed;; Light
Rank;; Lord
Characters Bio;; At a young age, Runelor was nuisance. He didnt follow the laws. He would break them constatly for he did not want the responsibility of leading a group of dragons. Runelor was scared. Scared that he wold make all the wrong decisions for the group and lead them to their death. He never told anyone this, not even his own father, but it was what he truly felt. So when he came of age to leave, he left, for a good 20 years. When he was 6, he was living with a group of tough rogues. The rogues had no rules either. They were alloed to kill, cheat, and steal at their own will. However it wasnt always great, they tended to turn on each other and kill each other. Just as Runelor was near death, he learned of his fatehrs death and returned to Cirith the very next day to find it wilted away. Now he is working to make it better.

Characters Name;; Aerith
Ingame Username;; InsanityVonDuex
Age;; 21
Breed;; Light
Rank;; Soldier
Characters Bio;; Aerith was a young dragon when the Light Bringers died out. He trained, hoping to become stronger and carry on. He was training one day, when finally he returned to the land of Cirith. There he found another dragon, Not much older than he. His name was Runelor. Aerith had recognized the dragon as another Light Bringer, and bowed in respect. "I am Aerith.."

Character's name;; Staarsa MoonShine
Ingame Username;;
Age;; 14 (Young teenage)
Breed;; Light
Rank;; Soldier
Character's Bio;; Staarsa was fairly young when she witnessed her mother's death. The humans, or how dragons called them, Naka-duskaels, had killed her for stealing cattle. She was then sent to roam the plains until death brought them together. Luckily, she found a dragon who brought her in. Her name was Laydon Darkwing. Though she did not keep Staarsa long, she was her mentor for a long time. She had to leave her mother, for reasons she does not wish to speak of, and lived with her dragon-twin, Windridres. Wind, as Staarsa calls her, is a blue little hatchling. They are the best of friends and fight their battles together. They're father is Seranus, a black dragon with red chest plates. He helped her to win her battles. One day, he set to help his friend on a journey. "Your sister will help you. Be safe, Staarsa."
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 01:46:37 am by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: The Dragons of Cirith (Literate, Longterm, Map) -WIP-
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 12:56:56 am »
Website
Will be up if we get enough members and if i can get my lazy butt to make one.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Land of Cirith

A shot of the forest of Cirith

Inside the city of Cirith

The Realm of the Dragons

Meeting Place

Hangout Area

Lord and Ladies Den

Den of the Soldiers, Apprentices, Doctor, & Chief.

The Shrine

A closer look of the Shrine. Rathor is buried first. On his left is his mate, Serune. On his right, his second son, who only lived to be 3 years old, Daggor.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:32:12 am by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

xXEmo_CookieXx

Re: The Dragons of Cirith (Literate, Longterm, Map) -Open for applications!-
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 02:35:59 am »
Characters Name;; Aerith
Age;; 21
Breed;; Light
Rank Wanted;; Soldier
Characters Bio;; Aerith was a young dragon when the Light Bringers died out. He trained, hoping to become stronger and carry on. He was training one day, when finally he returned to the land of Cirith. There he found another dragon, Not much older than he. His name was Runelor. Aerith had recognized the dragon as another Light Bringer, and bowed in respect. "I am Aerith.."
Roleplay Sample;;
Aerith flew, the wind catching an updraft and sending him skywards. He didn't have to do anything but glide. He flew for quite some time, practicing his fighting techniques as he was on his way back to his homeland. Cirith... Oh how long had it been since his parents taught him to fly? Or since he'd heard their laughter? Or heard their dying screams... He shook his head and cleared his thoughts of all things sinister. He was going home, even if there weren't any more Light Bringers left,  he'd find a way to repopulate his species.
He sniffed the air. Another dragon. And by the smell of it, a large male. He swooped down towards the dragon's meeting place of Cirith and landed on his feet, claws ready for battle. He then paused. What stood before him was another Light Bringer. His muscles relaxed ever so slightly, still prepared for battle if this Light Bringer had gone insane and was now ready to turn on Aerith at any moment.

dragonslayer ((OTL why did I not notice that?))
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:47:44 am by xXEmo_CookieXx »

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 03:01:10 am »
Your application is almost complete!
I will allow you to draw the picture and put it up.

By the rankings, go back up to the first part of this page and read Runelors Rankings to see what rank you can apply for.

Also your missing one minor thing, be sure to read the rules carefully and then modify your post.
Bane is my idol.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 03:07:17 am »
Updated. Thank you so much.

Offline Starsa.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 06:55:48 pm »

Character's name;; Staarsa MoonShine
Age;; 14 (Young teenage)
Breed;; Light
Rank Wanted;; Soldier (will settle for doctor)
Character's Bio;; Staarsa was fairly young when she witnessed her mother's death. The humans, or how dragons called them, Naka-duskaels, had killed her for stealing cattle. She was then sent to roam the plains until death brought them together. Luckily, she found a dragon who brought her in. Her name was Laydon Darkwing. Though she did not keep Staarsa long, she was her mentor for a long time. She had to leave her mother, for reasons she does not wish to speak of, and lived with her dragon-twin, Windridres. Wind, as Staarsa calls her, is a blue little hatchling. They are the best of friends and fight their battles together. They're father is Seranus, a black dragon with red chest plates. He helped her to win her battles. One day, he set to help his friend on a journey. "Your sister will help you. Be safe, Staarsa."
Roleplay Sample;; Staarsa lifted an eyelid. Windridres was standing over her, prodding her eyelid with a stick. "Sis, go away! I'm trying to sleep..." Staarsa grumbled, rolling over. "But Staar, today dad is leaving..." Windridres said longingly. "Fine..." Staarsa groaned and got up, bumping her scaly red head on a branch. "Ow!" She cried. Rubbing her head, she sat up again.
Forbidden-Void on deviantART.

Enter the Void.

Offline Starsa.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 06:56:32 pm »
Oh, I forgot to put Dragonslayer n_n
Forbidden-Void on deviantART.

Enter the Void.

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 08:06:44 pm »
Aerith is accepted! His picture is beast btw! lol
Starsa is accepted!

Ill add you guys to the clan!

Btw, whats your guys's ingame usernames?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 08:15:45 pm by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

xXEmo_CookieXx

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2012, 08:28:37 pm »
Thank you<3 and my in-game username is InsanityVonDuex