Author Topic: TrueStar  (Read 3857 times)

TrueStarz

TrueStar
« on: February 01, 2011, 01:22:42 pm »
Hello guys. I've been her for almost a week here and loving it. So about myself - I play drums a lot, im specialized on both hand drums and drum set. My hair is brown, eyes are grey-ish blue and my eye iris looks like a dusty spiderweb. And it's awesome. I love sandwiches, and pies. I also play the piano, and a little bit of guitar. I LOVE drawing. But sadly I can't draw as well on computer as i can on a piece of paper. But noone sadly rates my drawings. In game you will see me playing as a black panther. Seeya!

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: TrueStar
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2011, 07:16:20 pm »
Hey TrueStar! Awesome username you have. :3 Welcome to the FH forums! Hope you enjoy your time here. :3

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2011, 07:30:56 pm »
Welcome ^.^
Hope we can be friends!

I LOVE to draw too :3

Offline Aroxy

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 42
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2011, 04:50:50 pm »
hey there, welcome to FH:)

i'm Aroxy, hope to see you in game!

TrueStarz

« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2011, 07:02:36 pm »
Hey there *ahem* guys! I'm happy you appreciate a new member, becouse i saw a lot of game (and not) forums that well, greet a new member like this -
And you are unexpectedly (spellling?) nice.

EDIT: and when i get into the "hall of fame" or wuttever they treat me like a god. What a funny world! C:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:08:55 pm by TrueStar »

TrueStarz

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2011, 07:06:57 pm »
P.S. my laptop broke this day so idk if i can play. i still have this big ol' computer that im scared to sit by. We'll see if i can run the game on this slowpoke
 Update:

Houston, we have a problem.

This ol' bucket of dust can't take feral heart or something in it. So the thing is - when i go on the server (OR character/preset maker) and try to make a character, first thing i see is a... Well... Pure white lion, eyes white no markings etc. the parts size and parts themself change perfectly, but i cant change the colour, (it shows white but in colour selection its black?) BUT! when i go on preset/character maker, when i select a preset from the ones already "there", its fine and the lion is there and looking normal. but when i anyhow try to make my own character... well... i told ya.

OH PLEASE, COMPUTER FIXING GUY! FIX MY LAPTOP! WE'RE LIKE... eeh? BROTHERS! D:
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 07:20:20 pm by TrueStar »