Author Topic: ..:The Infamous Dubstep.Freak:.. (Come On, Ya H8erz..)  (Read 3330 times)

CloudFish

Re: ..:The Infamous Dubstep.Freak:.. (Come On, Ya H8erz..)
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2012, 03:58:34 pm »
Because I'm not a good forum guru, here's a copy and paste from Rak$ha's rules on bios found here: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=5.0

1. Do NOT post personal information! This is a place to help others get to know you better, it's not Facebook or Myspace.

Your bio includes very personal information. Information you felt free to share with us. No where in your first post do you state you do not want these to be discussed, in fact, they're listed as "fun facts".

In my opinion, EvilSock was doing exactly what biographies on this website are posted for. To create discussion. You presented information. She was generally confused, and she asked about it. And then was labeled as a troll? Granted, the way information was presented could be held to question if one did not know the other as a trustworthy source. By questioning your bio, discussing, she should not be labeled as a troll and or hater. That's just being ridiculous and immature.

Why does it really matter, EvilSock, if her bio says that?

If her bio says what? Personal information that she didn't want discussed presented to the public community? Posting it up for discussion? Is that what you are referring to?

In relation to your actual biography, that you presented up for discussion, I agree with some of Sock's points. Of how you listed occupations that could be listed as hobbies and what not. It's questionable, not because of who you are, but because of the logical information behind it. I found your bio generally informing and I enjoyed reading it and learning about you, as I was in the dark about most things. However I do not support the labeling of posters as trolls simply for asking a questions about information you presented as a free for all.

Edit: Also, saying "Come on, Ya H8erz.." in the title is just asking for attention and trouble. If you're so against the rumors and lies you talk so much about, grow up and quit drawing attention to it. It's simply asking for people to come in and munch on your karma. And addressing those "H8erz" in the bio is even more reason for them to attack you. Ignorance is bliss, mate, and even acting ignorant to the fools who talk about you is better, (not to mention more intelligent and mature) than calling them out and whining about it.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 07:35:18 pm by CloudFish »

Offline Jayfeather55

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 165
  • It's been 6 years?!
    • View Profile
Re: ..:The Infamous Dubstep.Freak:.. (Come On, Ya H8erz..)
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2012, 09:36:05 pm »

That is all.
I'm sorry.
I'm done ;3
Goodbai.
I love you dubstep.freak ;3