Author Topic: *~_~Hallucination's... Wonderful? Life~_~*  (Read 1801 times)

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
*~_~Hallucination's... Wonderful? Life~_~*
« on: May 11, 2012, 03:31:30 pm »
Meh real life name is- Do you think I'd tell you? Ha, sorry, I only go by some fake name I made up... Seriously, all my friends barely know it anymore! XD It's Scarlet. Just call mah Scarlet.
I will never post le picture of myself... Never... You know how much I'd love you, but my mother's rules are rules...-Doesn't wanna listen- :c
Alrighy, my favorite le things: Creature Feature/Rufus Rex(Don't get me started. XD), FeralHeart, mah friends, mah groups.
Mah age would be 11. -Ish too smart- ^^
-Peoplez I secrelty admirez- Both CFs... That means Creature Feature and CloudFish. That's pretty much all. -Hopes le Cloud no come around and read this- Wait, now it's not a secret anymore. XD
Now you may ask, anything big goin' on in mah lifez right now? The only thing in REAL LIFE would be the fact that, I am tryin' to learn how to play geetar(guitar), and then make a band as soonz as my friends get ready too! c:
Anything in FeralHeart now? YES! I could use quite some help with one HUGE project, not so much my other one since it doesn't really have goals. I am going to try and create a map network of MANY places in North America, at leastly one town per state, and at leastly 3 towns per Canada and Mexico. So if you want more detail, find .:||North America||:. in Group threads to learn more about my amazing project.
Now that that's over, let mah continue on.
I haven't had muuuuuuch interesting in life, so, your gonna have to ask mah some questions if you want anymore info... Byyyeeeee!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 03:42:21 pm by Hallucination »

Offline kittycats9

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: *~_~Hallucination's... Wonderful? Life~_~*
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 03:38:11 pm »
Know a wolf in FH called Kika? She kick you from hr group? That was probly me -.- Sorry.
A few quotes, from my friends: "As the day begins anew, do does our lives." - Aang, on Katara and his wedding day.

Offline Hunt

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Live in the present, strive for the future.
    • View Profile
Re: *~_~Hallucination's... Wonderful? Life~_~*
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 12:41:52 am »
Hey, is your in game username Hallucination too?
<--The Hunt-->

Life is the great hunt. We are both hunted and
hunters, hunting and being hunted for love, life, and
happiness...