Author Topic: Darky's Bio!  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Darky's Bio!
« on: June 30, 2013, 11:39:43 am »
DarkPetal's Bio!

This is me and my family!
Note: This photo was taken when I was 10 years old, I'm seriously not that young!

My Name
My name is Joanna, pretty weird, right? I was given the name Joanna by my mum, she was going to call me Ellie but then found the name Joanna in a book she was reading at the time. She looked up the meaning of it and it turns out that the name means 'Warrior Princess'. So... The award for the weirdest name goes to... Me!

My Birthday!
I am currently 13 years old. I will be turning 14 on the 8th of February next year! (You can do the maths xD)

Don't judge me, but I'm from sunny Scotland! And no, I do not have ginger hair and I hate haggis. Personally, I don't think I sound that Scottish but when I'm around people from another country I sound so... Strange! I live in a reasonably big detached house in a small town called Livingston just below Edinburgh.

Personality
At home, my family say that I'm annoying, funny, random, loud, sweet, kind and generous. At school, my friends say that I'm random, funny, sweet, quiet, gentle and verrrrry crazy. Teachers think I'm quiet, polite, popular,hard-working (lol), and intelligent.

Hobbies
- I am in love with swimming, I train 4 times a week for two hours each time. I train on a Monday night from 5:30 'till 7:30, on a Tuesday I coach from 6:30 'till 7:30 and then I swim from 7:30 to 9:30. On a Thursday morning (yes, morning!") I swim from 5am until 7am. Finally, on a Friday I swim from 5:30 until 7:30.
- I adore little children! So I usually babysit on a Saturday for my next-door neighbours.
- I guess I'm addicted to FeralHeart! I can't stop talking about it in school and everybody's like "Whaaa...?"

My Family

- Let's start with the most annoying, my little brother. This is him, everyone says that he looks like me. But I think not!

- This is my dad, I definitely got my sense if humour from him! He is always in a good mood and my friends are all petrified of him!

- This wonderful woman is my mother. She has always been there for me and I don't know how I could cope without her. I definitely do come from her side of the family when it comes to looks, well that's what everyone else says! She hates being in photos so this is the only one I could find with her in it, she is the one in the red xD.

What I look like

This beautiful young lady is me xD! I have blonde hair, it is highlighted just now but not in the picture. My hair is also curly, but I usually straighten it in the morning. My eyes are blue, but sort of green as well. I'm quite tall for my age, although I am the youngest in my class in school.

Where my username came from

When I found FeralHeart for the first time, I wanted a username that was simple and easy to remember. So I chose Star12! For my forum-name, I wanted to be 'Joanna' but figured that would be a bit boring so I chose 'DarkPetal' most people call me
'Darkeh' or 'Darky'. Some even call me 'Petal'... Sometimes.

My Fwends!

- Dragonite
- Firespirit
- Thrillex
- Woofkita
- JimMoriarty
- EpixExperiment
- OreoHeroz
- Taylor
- Taywolf
- RainbowPass

Random Facts About Me!

- I eat muffins with a fork.
- I prefer having showers than baths.
- I want to be an oceantologist when I'm older.
- I can spell antidisastablishmentarianism. (Look it up in the English dictionary :P)
- I sleepwalk.
- I'm a vampire.
- The fact above this is not true.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 04:49:04 pm by DarkPetal »

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Darky's Bio WIP Under Construction
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 11:59:20 am »
Such an amusing Bio you've created. Tis' nice to read about ye'.
Pff, and your name isn't weird. It's beautiful.
gone

Offline Star12

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
    • View Profile
Re: Darky's Bio WIP Under Construction
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 04:27:24 pm »
Aww thank you!

Amazing art by JimMoriarty! Thank you so much! <3

ThrillexForLife

Re: Darky's Bio!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 04:51:06 pm »