Author Topic: ? {Huskies Biography} ?  (Read 1582 times)

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
? {Huskies Biography} ?
« on: August 29, 2013, 01:48:53 pm »
?Huskies Bio?

Okay, hello floofies! I am Huskies, as you know.. Or you don't... Okay... By now you can tell I'm a weird! Okay, I've said Okay enough -_-. So I will tell you about my likes and dislikes! :D

?
Not So Personal information! :3

Name: My name is Leigha. Weirdly spelled, but its pronounced as in the name *Leah*  

Age: 15 :3 so close to 16... Well, my birthday's June 28th.

Feeling?: HAPPY, HYPER AND WEIRD! :D

?
Personality/History.

Personality:
I'm a fun, hyper girl... Most people know me in my school, for my weirdness... Often get teased by it but I just say, "You say whaaa?" Then they walk away, and I chase after them... Then they run away then I giggle. Okay.. Luckily, I have my best friends, who stick by me even though Im a bit weird.. I can be a bit sensitive, but oh well. Anyway, most people know my personality on here, cause I'm a bit coocoo, and ive said that 10000000 times... But I can be a kind, thoughful person who looks out for others when they need me to.

History:
Okay, so I was born... Yeh... Of course! And I was a pretty happy baby, rarely cried. I had a little horse teddy I carried everywhere I went. It was a little palomino with sparkling blue eyes. I got my first pet when I was 4, a beautiful Guinea Pig named Pip Squeak! He was my best friend, he had a white, spiky coat and black patches on his body. His little beady brown eyes were always soft... He was a little baby, only 3 months old. He was amazing, I used to put him in my garden, with out a little cage, and he would follow me! Until I put him back in his pen. But when I was 7 years old, he died.... I never really knew why. I would say silent in school all day, not answering anything.. I even sat alone at lunch... My mum tried to make things better, by trying to see if I wanted another pet, but I shook my head at every option.. That's when my mum started to take me riding! I rode a pony called Smudge when I first went, and I loved him so much. When I was 10, I could canter, and I wanted to learn how to jump! So I done a small jump on Smudge, and I made it! And on Christmas when I was still 10... I GOT A KITTY! My beautiful Archie that I still have today! Me riding when I was younger Yes, life went on from there and I got 3 rabbits, Toffee and Cookie and Milly, but Toffee got sold because he kept on breeding with Cookie and Milly :3 and we have 4 bunnies, Marshmallow, Romeo, Juliet and Milkshake. And 3 dogs, and I'm soon getting a horse!

Will be updated.

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: ? {Huskies Biography} ?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 03:57:27 pm »
Really nice bio, floof. You seem a great person to be with. c:

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 04:08:21 pm »
Interesting bio, Husky~ I enjoyed reading it. 18 days younger than me ;3

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Huskystar

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Troll!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 06:46:51 pm »
Really nice bio, floof. You seem a great person to be with. c:

Thanks!

Interesting bio, Husky~ I enjoyed reading it. 18 days younger than me ;3

Thanks, I will update it. And I'm 18 days younger than you? Oooh :) Woo!Hoo!

My New Horse, Cookie Dough <3.

Riding bareback is AWESOMESAUCE!

Whisper on my in-game as HuskyStar, or PM me if your confused