Author Topic: Natalie has a real self too; (Update 3/20/2011)  (Read 4855 times)

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I love marching band. I love to sleep. I love lamp
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
Natalie has a real self too; (Update 3/20/2011)
« on: March 19, 2011, 09:41:20 pm »

Yeah, Thats me. My name is Natalie and I will be 15 on May 11. There really isn't much to say about me. I like to write,eat,sleep, and work on my photography skills. I'm studying Japanese in school. I loovveee that class. I like to listen to music. I've been really into Mae and Panic! At The Discos second album, The Beatles, and Gregory and the Hawk. I DO like scremo and I loovveee Dance Gavin Dance, ADTR, TDWP, La Dispute, Broadway, etc.
It's always hard for me to do these, because I always have so much to say...But i never know HOW to say it.
Anyways,
I really reeaaaalllyy LOVE marching band. It's my whole life. I love band class. I love to count and play 16th note runs. I love to play my flute and I love to be appart of a family like that. Marching Band is where I'm able to let go of any fears or worries and just do what I love. It IS hard work, and it frustraits me that we don't get credit for it. We went to state this year baby<3 The Last Breath 2010 forever.
I grew up in a Family where morals are very important. I have a big heart, but I trust very very seldom. My best friends are Allison Verhines and Madelyn Parsons and I will love them forever <3 I do have a boyfriend and his name is Darwin. We've been dating for four months and I plan to stretch that out for a loooooonngg time.
I have a lot of insecurities that not many people are aware of. It whatever though, I'd rather them not.
I'm extreamly perverted. Thats just it.
I really don't belong in a larg city environment. Just saying. Uhmm..I think about a lot of things at once and tend to over think everything.
I get very good grades in my oppinion. I was ranked 23 out of 893 in my class with a GPA of 3.85. I am VERY proud of that. I am obsessed with old black and white movies. I live of off TCM. I really hate scary movies because I hate feeling scared. I don't like that feeling AT ALL. I just don't. I like to blog...a lot.  So please check out my blog:
Much Love, Natalie
I dig pokemon and anything that has to do with cats....One day I will probably work in Hollywood as agraphic designer for movies. Tim Burtonis my muse and I love ALL his movies. I may just ened up moving to Cali and opening up a photography studio.
Uhmm...Hahaha I don't really know what else to say....My in game name is nataliebatalie.

So for now,

Bye all <3

« Last Edit: March 20, 2011, 06:35:53 pm by NatalieBatalie »
Click;

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
Re: Natalie has a real self too;
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 09:49:49 pm »
Hi there! Ohmygoodness! I love Marching Band too! 8D And I play flute aswell. :p And yes, it does feel great to be apart of a family like that. After spending so many long hours with them. Aw, and that's cool! Congrats on making it to states! :3

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 10:04:02 pm »
Marching band is so grreeaaaattt <3
I'm going out for Section leader this season as a sophmore!
Click;

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 10:08:00 pm »
It is! <3 Sad that this will be my last year. :c I'll be a senior. And good luck! Hope you get it! ^^

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2011, 04:29:45 pm »
D: Just know, you WILL be missed. This upcomming season is going to be really hard for us because our Junior class is so large...and all of my friends are Juniors :[
Click;

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2011, 06:08:54 pm »
D: I know how that feels. My sophomore year was like that too. Class of 2010 was an awesome class. This past year was not the same. :/ We got first in Championships with them their last year, but this past season we got 2nd. Which isn't so bad. I'm curious to see what we'll get this year.

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
Re: Natalie has a real self too; (Update 3/20/2011)
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2011, 06:20:10 pm »
It makes me nervous....After our 2011 class leaves...Our band could be nothing :[
Congrats on second! Lol we got 6th in state out of ten :p Thats a record though...we're a very small band for one of the largest highschools in our state.
Click;

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 06:34:24 pm »
Ohh. Yeah. :/ I'm sure you'll do good though. After all, they taught you guys what they know on marching band. ;3 So no doubt you'll still be good.
Ah, that's good too! : D It was states too, right? *pokes your marching band description* We're a rather large band though. With about...130 people.

Offline nataliee

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
    • Much love, Natalie
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2011, 06:39:35 pm »
Yeah it was still state :] Greatest moment of my life.
Click;

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #9 on: March 20, 2011, 07:27:10 pm »
Yeah. Haha, no matter how much I try to explain, I doubt anything can describe how it feels to be on the field, performing for all those people. You know? It's just so amazing. Haha.