Author Topic: Heartsgirl99's bio (the 2014 remake of a bio of awesomeness)  (Read 2309 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Heartsgirl99's bio (the 2014 remake of a bio of awesomeness)
« on: January 05, 2014, 02:21:39 am »
hello there feralheart citizens! I'm heartsgirl99 but you are free to call me hearts or pitbull terrier for sure. I did a bio while back but then I decided to do a remake for 2014. This is a topic in case you want to know me better and stuff like that.

some stuff about me

username: heartsgirl99
Nicknames: hearts, pitbull, pitbull terrier and Stephen (I know right? My fourm name used to be Stephen for a unknown reason XD). You are free to call me by any nicknames that are here or the nicknames you made yourself.
Personality: ok....so....I'm a person that is one minute happy like pinkie pie and the next angry like a provoked mother bear. I can be emotional at times as I have a hard time controlling my emotions and I can get mad or upset easily. Yep, I have anger issues but I'm working on controlling my anger but still, in real life, I'm pretty shy and won't start a conversation most of the time. I don't like bothering people and sometimes, I'm even afraid to ask. But if I get to know you better then I'm pretty much full of life and being happy and stuff like that. Ingame...well....I'm kinda like that expect that I'm not afraid to ask and a bit less shyer. I tend to be distracted allot and often wander off into daydreaming so that the explains of me saying "what did you say?" in a confused manner. And yes, I can be confused often and often get others confused. XD

the list of likes:

Video games
Movies (wreck it Ralph, frozen, beyond the myth, ect)
My little pony: FIM
Animals
Dogs (leaning towards American pitbull terrier, Amstaff terrier and other breeds with a bad reputation)
Cats
Ball pythons (their so cute when they curl up into a ball for some reason)
Books (warriors series, the Rachel Alexander and dash mystery series, countless books about animals, ect)
Food
drawing
playstation 3
My pets
pitbulls and parole (tv show)
Nature and wildlife
Friends
Feralheart
The strange case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde (love everything about it....might as well give Hyde his award for being the best non-Disney-villain of the year! XD)
My characters (yep, I love them all. I always try to find a new to make them more creative and interesting)

Dislikes of doom:

Bullies
People who support animal cruelty in anyway
Mary/Gary sues
People who freak out and get mad at someone if no one shares the same option as theirs
Rule-breaking in anyway
Being provoked
Annoying glitches
Being yelled at
Laws/ordinances that restrict or bans a certain breed of dog (known as breed specific legislation)
Drama and pointless fights

Some more facts: :D

~I have a black lab/pitbull/dachshund mix, a purebred yellow lab, a orange/brown and white great Dane/hound mix and two mini lop mixes.
~I have fostered puppies before and I'm voluteering at a animal rescue.
~ all of my characters are animals (for some reason)
~when I'm happy, I like to make jokes and have fun XD
~I like reading creepypastas >:D
~ I get very curious sometimes (I like new things)
~ I have somewhat poor hearing (I'm not deaf, I just get very confused easily)
~ I love listening to soundtracks, Voltaire, within temptation, skillet, skrillex, panic! at the disco, evanescence and more other bands.    

friends

Fusedhearts
*~crystal~*
Tigerstrike
Red

And more (if I miss you then feel free to remind me)

The main characters

Hawk: a dark brown tabby shecat with a white chest, white paws, white muzzle and ear tips and jet-black stripes. She often wears a black collar with creamish yellow teeth embedded into, a black top hat with a hawk feather embedded into it and a dark purple tailcoat. She is the leader of the group of my characters and makes sure that no one tries to break any rules or try to kill each other (like fireblaze would kill anyone if he had the chance). She keeps things in check and often vist the other characters either to check on them, coming over for company or for any reason.
^Main character/fursona

Mystery:
A fawn colored American pitbull terrier with white paws, muzzle and chest. She has been in and out of towns and cities, guiding her sister ever since Gem got blinded by the claws of Mabuz (who was attempting to kill them by blinding them first only to be saved by their father before blinding and killing the two). Yep, Gem and mystery are half-siblings, sharing the same father but have different mothers of course. The two have traveled together, escaped from animal control together and have done other things together as siblings, well half-siblings.  

Peppermint:
A white short-haired cat with green and red stripes (from a curse of course) and a scar running over her left half-blind green eye. In half-cybug form (also from a curse), her bright green eyes turn into a blurry glowing green while her wings are transplant green and her canines are longer and sharper then normal. She is the daughter of king zeta and queen (both deceased) silver lily, but was then stolen, got her left eye half-blinded and pushed into a another world by Mabuz (who wants not only revenge of the royal family but to take over with a well-thought-out-plan-that-does-not-require-killing-everyone-while-blending-in). A few years later, she came back to reclaim the throne (after discovering that sugar rush wasn't her true home and that she was the daughter/heir of a royal family) and after a long battle (which her father died protecting her and a another cat from a follower of Mabuz), the tyrant (Mabuz) was kicked out of his throne and left peppermint and her mate, burza to claim the throne as theirs. She has PTSD from the events that led to death or horror (such as her being kidnapped even through she only remembers hearing Mabuz and being tossed through a portal by him or watching someone who is a cybug mutant fly into a exploded lava made out of hot boiling cola against his will).

Mabuz:
Pretty much the main villain of my character group, Mabuz is a gray cat with ginger paws and chest with a black collar with a black painted bird bone in the middle which holds a red magic gem inside. Also, he wears a black top hat, a Victorian cloak and somtimes, white glooves but only if he is going to someplace fancy XD. He likes watching his foes be in pain but while blending in and being mysterious at the same time. He has a way of taunting and sweet-talking his victims before he does anything to them (more like ruining their lives >:D) as he is a villainous feline that pulls off a Hyde everytime you see him (as he isn't your everyday I-wanna-rule-the-world-but-only-to-fail-by-a-everyday-hero-everytime villain, he rather plans things carefully then to rush his actions like some villains do). About Hyde from the strange case of dr Jekyll and Hyde, the villain pretty much inspired me to improve Mabuz into a different but likeable villain and to make him more secretive and mysterious then before.

Rocky:
a gentle but skittish gray pitbull terrier with white paws, white chest and a line of white running from between his eyes all the way to his muzzle. His ears are cropped and he bears many scars from fights that his former "owner" force him into, which explains the shyness towards almost every human and "tough" looking/acting dogs expect for a little girl, who feeds and cares for him everyday after school. Before meeting that girl, he was forced to fight other dogs for a way to earn money by other sick humans that support this cruel, Illegal sport. Then one day, he lost a fight and instead of being killed like his sister, he was then dumped on the side of the road, his so-called owner calling him a "weak, worthless mutt" before driving off. Rocky has then survived on roadkill and whatever he could find to eat ever since.

Panzer:
A large tan and black Rottweiler with a a brown right eye while his other eye is dark red (mechanical.    eye) with a flick of brown due to a error. His paws, his left eye, the left side of the face and the lower jaw is replaced with metal and other mechanical parts after being mauled by a Golden retriever when he was a puppy. In fact, he was born and rasied in a lab called the organization, a laboratory and group made by a government which they train dogs to attack, track down law-breaking rebels and capture criminals. Then one day, the organization was attacked and lost, making the remaining organization grab any dog that they can find and flee. Panzer, along with a few other dogs were lucky to flee from the place without being caught and ran into a forest nearby to begin their new lives in freedom.

Other characters: (so many o _e)

Tinytiger/tinystar (leader of nightclan)
Lionpaw/lionstorm (warrior of stormclan, former nightclan apprentice)
Cloudpaw (soft but gentle medicine cat apprentice of nightclan)
Gem (blind husky-pitbull mix)
Facilier (dark-hearted cat rouge who changed his name from shadow to facilier, in honor of his deceased murderous father. Somtimes, he is called the talisman cat for stealing amulets and talismans whenever he goes)
Falla (a wolfdog with German shepherd, timber wolf and bits of staffordshire bull terrier in her)
Fireblaze (psychopathic rouge, former member of nightclan and creekclan)
Frozenpaw (apprentice of stormclan)
Ember (loner hyena)
Old time (wise cane corso with cropped ears and docked tail)
Burza (leader of a clan, posses a stone that has the power of storm and is peppermint's mate)
Fengari (a former slave of princess mau, a member of a former clan and is one of the few cats that has the eye of the tiger, a stone that posses the element of lighting)
Magic (black Labrador-border collie mix with a mismatched colored eyes and a Jekyll-Hyde like curse)
Moon-eye (black and white Labrador-border collie mix with a crescent moon-like marking around her right eye, which is white and blind)
Dixie (southern brown rough collie, foster mother of magic and moon-eye)

And that's pretty much it so feel free to come back anytime! *gives everyone a bag of cookies and candy*
« Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 06:08:36 pm by Heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
Re: Heartsgirl99's bio (the 2014 remake of a bio of awesomeness)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2014, 02:22:27 am »
updates:

Updated the personality, facts list, likes list and dislike list and added the character list
Signature by Green

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 05:43:12 pm »
Is Gem male or female?
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline blackhayateFMA

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • "Be Thou for the People"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2014, 07:42:29 pm »
[Just Gonna Comment On Your Stuff, I'ma BraHa btw, Nice To 'Meet' You, more like stalking but thats what the interent is for anyway.^^] Great Bio, I personally like anthropormorphic fantasy novels, assuming that by Warriors you meant Warrior cats #u# if not well then, I guess there is a little fun fact about me. Also Frozen is an amazing movie, I've seen it three times, friends, family, and significant other all wanted to see it and there were no objections on my part. I define all FH floofs under the term gamer, though it's awesome to know that you like vidoe games beyond the PC/MAC realm. I'm also a huge animal luver, watch Pitbulls and Paroles all de tims and  also draw digital stoofies. T'was nice reading up on ya, the update was awesome, happy new year. ^^
~B l a c k H a y a t e~

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 06:26:24 pm »
sorry for the late replies feralheartains!

Mayah: gem is a girl, being the half-sister of mystery by sharing the same father.

Braha: Awww.....thank you! It's nice to see someone who is a fan of both frozen and pitbulls and paroles. And yes, I meant warriors as in warrior cats but I forgot to add "cats" as I wanted to get things done in a rush. XD

update: added more characters, edited the main characters' bios, edited some things and that is it. Now I must dress up like Hyde and stalk the forums..... >:D nah, just kidding! That's Mabuz's job only that he stalks my characters (as he is in fact my character) instead of stalking the forums.
Signature by Green

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2014, 10:28:04 pm »
Also, this is the very last question Im gonna ask on this bio, K?
So... What breeds were Gem's parents?
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!