Author Topic: The Real "Justice"  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Justice

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • What is dead may never die
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
The Real "Justice"
« on: March 26, 2011, 02:15:43 am »
So you wanna know about me huh? :o
Well my real name is Claire! I'm 14 going on 15 on May 25th! I'm 5'7" tall and i have blue-gray eyes and blond hair. Imma freshi (freshman) in high school this year and so far, high school is fun. Not the greatest but its wayyy better than grade school. I'm involved in Student Council and I also play volleyball for the high school team! I LOVE volleyball to death! Cant wait till we start for my sophmore year! I love animals to death too! After highschool i plan to go to college to major in Zoology which is the study of animals. All my life I've been about animals and I cant wait till i can get a job working with them! Something you need to know about me thats really important is my passion for music. I love everykind of music except for rap and country, otherwise i adore music!  :-* I listen to my Ipod from around 3-4 times a day...yeah lol. I've met so many people online thanks to youtube and now this site too! Yes, I have a youtube. My username is beargirl25 (stupid username right? XD i made the account back in 07 so a stupid name is expected xD) I do edit animated movies and live action and i adore it! It's my own little vacation lol. Something else to know is that i love learning about WWII. Weird for a girl huh? I could care less about anything else we learn in history but when we do our WWII section, im alll over it! lol Forrest Gump and the video game Battlefield:1943 help contribute to my liking of WWII. I own over at least 100 dvds. Yes, I love movies. Allll kinds of movies, but i dont like scary ones very much. Wanna know more about this crazy girl, just send me a message!  :D
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 02:22:06 am by Claire »
Bane is my idol.

Offline GemWolf

• Avani's Ninja Agent
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • play rain world
    • View Profile
Re: The Real "Justice"
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 02:59:57 am »
Welcome to FH!~ Hope to see you 'round. <3

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 03:15:51 am »
Nice to meet you! Haha, I love WWII and movies too! 8D Hope you see you ingame!

Offline Avani

• Slytherin
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 241
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 12:59:15 pm »
Welcome to FH <(^w^)>
(>^w^)>@ Here have a cookie : D
Volleyball <3
Animals are my life : D <3
I game on my iPod >: D