Author Topic: !About Me And Viaxyn!  (Read 1055 times)

Offline .The.Noose.

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hannibal and I are a thing.
    • View Profile
!About Me And Viaxyn!
« on: October 01, 2015, 08:54:28 pm »
]For starters, this is going to be a very, very long entry and the title of the topic it will be about my real life self and my fursona Viaxyn. May your eyes ever so hurt afterwards.
For Viaxyn's I am just going to copy and paste for what I have down on DeviantArt and as for mine well I will just have to think real hard on what to type. Aha. But I will not make mine as what I did for Via's. I will just type a long paragraph. x]
 Anywho.
---
My full name is Dallis but several amount of people call me Dally for short. I am currently seventeen years old and my birthday is February 2nd. Living in Abbotsford with my mom, and my kitty cat, named Midnight.
I do not have that many friends nor do I want to consider myself as the one to have many. The few I have are just amazing.

But, in the near future I plan on being some sort of counselor for teens going through a troubling time.

I have one half brother and one sister. The both of them are quite distant from me, but we do have a conversation time to time.
(-insert brain fart sounds here- Pretty hard to think of more stuff.)

There is not a whole lot to say about myself, really.

But that is the basics of me.

My online friends are almost family to me and I love them dearly. In fact, I would die for them as I would my real life friends.

-rage quit-
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Full name: Viaxyn Adare Deux
Aroma: (have not thought of one yet)
Mother: Alizya.
Father: Pierce.
Siblings: ---
Mother of:  ---
Adoptive mother of: ---
Associated with: ---
Rank within the pack: ---
Striving to be: ---
Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Eyes on: ---
Betrothed too: ---
-----------------------------------------------------------
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 05:40:07 pm by Nanar »

DreamerDay

Re: !About Me And Viaxyn!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 09:25:42 pm »
Just to be safe side and keep your privacy safe,I don't think it's a good idea to share your FULL name.