Author Topic: ShadowMT13's Bio  (Read 1447 times)

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I gave up on this FH since I was let down...
    • View Profile
ShadowMT13's Bio
« on: November 16, 2017, 06:09:59 am »
Okay so thought I would make one of these about myself just because why the heck not XD Hmm let's see what can I tell about myself... Well the name I go by is either Shadow or Kurai online preferably Shadow since that is my wolf name so to say, I never give out my real name online unless it is to a close friend who I know well online and I usually ask them to not tell anyone just for safety and privacy reasons. I am 18 even though I look around 16 or 15, when I ask people how old they think I am by looking at me they usually say 16. I am Emo and a supporter of LBGT though I will not publicly state if I am part of the LBGT community, but I can say I am straight not bi or gay. I enjoy playing video games and I love animals and if I were completely honest I feel like I should of been a cat or wolf instead of human because of my personality traits and overall morals, I guess would technically be a furry since I identify with wolves and consider myself one spiritually. My favorite things to do in my spare time are pretty much anything having to do with creating stuff on the computer and I do like to be in the forest as much as possible provided the weather agrees with me, we have a forest path at a park near me and that is my favorite place to be since I don't live anywhere near an actual forest. I taught myself Japanese and can speak broken Japanese and I love anime and Japanese culture. That is the most I can think of right now, more things will be listed below!

~Likes and Intrests~

Favorite Videogames: WolfQuest, ESO, Sims 3, Feral Heart, Skyrim: Elder Scrolls V, Vocaloid

Favorite Music: Emo Rock, JPop, Anime Style, Rock

Likes: Anime, Cosplay, Roleplay, Photoshop, Making Websites, Drawing, Writing, Singing, Wolves

Favorite Anime/Game Characters: Shadow the Hedgehog (Sonic), Haru Nanase (Free! Iwatobi Swim Club), Rin Okumura (Ao No Exorcist), Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara), Death the Kid (Soul Eater), Blair (Soul Eater), Mewtwo (Pokemon), Lucario (Pokemon), Lelouch V Britannia (Code Geass), Zuko (Avatar: The Last Airbender)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 08:39:04 am by ShadowMT13 »

Offline Azurain

• 🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃
  • Member Of The Season
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 183
  • an actual forest gremlin
    • lark-bird
    • View Profile
Re: ShadowMT13's Bio
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 07:07:35 am »
Oh heck I love Blue Exorcist and Soul Eater as well! (Death The Kid forever m8)

Nice to know you a bit better as well! Thanks for sharing! ^^

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2017, 08:41:42 am »
Yup, I roleplay as Rin Okumura sometimes XD Though I have not watched the actual anime itself in a while. But Soul Eater I just did a binge watch marathon a few weeks ago because I was sick and could not really do much else other then watch anime and sleep, could not even go on the computer (TTwTT) Anyways nice to hear someone on here likes some of the same anime is me :3

Offline VortexAlive

• Eevee Knight
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 180
  • A wild floof has appeared!
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • VortexAlive
    • View Profile
    • VortexAlive is Rawrsome
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2017, 09:07:30 am »
Nicely made bio, Shadow. Nice to know a little more about you. =)
For the sake of my own health and interests, I've left FH and I won't be looking back.

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2017, 09:08:49 am »
Thanks I tried XD

Offline Hakumi

• ✩ Just A Virtuous Smol ✩
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 130
  • A Smol & Helpful Floof ~
    • leanim3fr3akzoid
    • LeAnim3Fr3akzoid
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2017, 09:35:00 pm »
Nice to see your bio up o:
I see ya know some Pokemon there and I do like Soul Eater ( Still need to finish it ) and I have to try and get into Blue Exorcist but it's not working.. Lol.
But it's nice to more about ya, thanks for sharing with us ^^

Keep on traveling across this road called 'Life.'

Discord: Haku - Haku#74O7

Offline ShadowMT13

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2017, 02:15:44 am »
Actually I know them all pretty much :3 Those are just my favorite characters, especially Mewtwo I like rping as him